The unbelievably entertaining Eve from a Young Wives Tale
has passed on the Joy of Reading Award to little ole Me!
Reading really is one of my passions but what will this award reveal….
Here are the rules of this one:
1. Collect the book that you have most handy
2. Turn to page 161
3. Find the 5th complete sentence
4. Site the sentence on your blog
5. Pass it on to 5 other bloggers
1. The book I’m reading right now is called “There’s More to Life Than The Corner Office”.
(This is also a book I have been given the opportunity to do a review for! Almost done then I will be doing a sweet little giveaway!)
2. This book is a super quick and entertaining quick read but doesn’t have 161 pages! So I pick page…60.
3. Found my 5th sentence!
4. “As long as we have breath, we are not satisfied with the status quo.”
5. Now I have the pleasure of passing on this award to see what’s on your bookshelf.
Looking forward to seeing what’s on these bookshelves! Oh and if you love books like I do and feel like playing along please please do!! I love a good book recommendation!
Oh, plus I’m nosy and want to know what you are all reading right now!!