How To Survive Life In The Suburbs is a place where my readers come to find out what really happens behind those closed and often competitive doors of the suburbs. They know they can count on me for the truth on where to stay, what to buy, where to eat, and what new fabulous products are worth a whirl.
I adore working with brands and spreading the word to my large and loyal audience on my new finds and favourite things. Do you have a product, place or PR Release you think everyone needs to know about? Let’s chat! Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partnership Ideas and Opportunites may include:
- Brand Ambassadorships
- Sponsored Blog Posts
- Instagram Campaigns
- Twitter Outreach
- Personal Appearances
- Press and Media Trips
Previous Partnerships and Collaborations include:
Further details about this blog.
- I have a very large following in both Canada and the United States.
- I’m known as @SassyModernMom on Twitter and have more than 23, 800 followers.
- My Klout score is currently 75.
- I do have limited ad space, will host occasional giveaways, do reviews that fit my lifestyle, and would love to help you host a twitter party or create an integrated marketing campaign for your client or product.
- All ads at How To Survive Life In The Suburbs are prominently displayed and appear on every page of this blog. I prefer to sell ad packages in quarterly increments. ( 3, 6, 9 or 12 months).
- Family Friendly Giveaways can be hosted and are an excellent way to drive traffic to your site. All giveaways also receive shout outs on my facebook page and facebook fan-page, as well as regular tweets.
- How To Survive Life In The Suburbs will do the occasional review. I require that the cost of shipping be covered by you and the item reviewed will not be returned. I will not write about something that is not useful to my life style or that I would not personally recommend.
- This is a family addicted to Travel, so all things travel related are of interest!
Please note: I take my job as a social media influencer very seriously and endeavour to write about products and events that will interest my readers while doing a fabulous job for the company’s I am representing. Rate cards for giveaways, PR Releases, sponsored posts, twitter parties, marketing campaigns etc are available upon request.
If you think we are a good match, I would love to hear from you!
I do occasionally accept forms of cash advertising, compensation to host giveaways and sponsorships, however, I will never endorse anything in which I don’t believe or would not use in my everyday life. I will, and do accept and keep products, services, travel, and event tickets from companies and organizations. The acceptance of such gifts will never influence the content, topics or posts publishes on How To Survive Life In The Suburbs, nor does it guarantee placement. I always endeavor to provide my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on any and all products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own.
Please note when a giveaway is offered, the company represented is solely responsible for shipment and fulfillment of pricing.