*Please note the following giveaway is open to Canada only.
It’s no secret that when it comes to grocery shopping and meal planning, I am not the most organized person in the world. Between getting kids everywhere they need to be, keeping on top of work, the pets, our social calendar, just life? It seems groceries often fall through the cracks. Do you know what happens when you leave groceries and meal planning to the very last minute? Not only do you feel all kinds of frazzled, but it ends up costing you a lot more money. Well, unless you know all about the Flipp app!
Available for both iPhone and android here are some of the amazing features of Flipp. It’s going to change the way you shop. With Flipp you can:
- Browse through hundreds of weekly local circulars
- Search for a particular product, retailer, coupon or brand using the simple search feature
- Create a shopping list to help you plan
- Add loyalty cards to the app to keep all your cards in one place
- Clip coupons with just the the tap of your finger and have them ready to use at checkout
- Find even deeper discounts with coupon matchups
Last Friday night at 5pm as I sat waiting to head out and pick up one child from volleyball and to drive another to dance, I was feeling a mixture of overtired and overwhelmed. We were expecting a houseful of kids for dinner, which I always welcome, but once again I was ill-prepared. Gah. How on earth was I going to pull off dinner for 12, plus snacks, drinks, dessert? I mean, it could be done, take-out for teenagers was always an option. But that costs a fortune. Then in occurred to me that I had the best resource I needed right at my fingertips. My iPhone ~ fully equipped with the Flipp app of course! I quickly browsed though the flyers of stores I frequent, created a succinct shopping list, clipped a couple of coupons lickety split, and breathed a huge sigh of relief. In no time at all I had found pizza on sale, cases of pop at a great price, garlic bread, brownies and ice cream, even potato chips. Add a giant caesar salad and I was done! Status of Super Mom intact. (Okay not Super Mom, but not Mom who forgot to feed all the kids either so I will take it)
Here’s everything you need to know about this great app:
- Flipp is a free shopping app that brings you all of your weekly circulars so you can easily plan your shopping, find the best deals and save more money each week.
- Flipp has a shopping list that automatically finds local deals for the items on your list and makes it easy to stay on track at the store.
- Flipp can help you save $20 to $40 a week on your groceries and helps you get your shopping done fast.
What’s going to blow your mind:
- Flipp has enhanced the in-app Shopping List with three new features–Photo List, Sync and Store Mode– to make weekly shopping easier and fun.
- Photo List – Upload a photo of your handwritten shopping list and it will appear digitally in the app. It is AMAZING!
- Store Mode – Store mode sorts your shopping list by store aisle to help you find what you need and get in and out of the grocery store faster.
- Sync – Sync your Flipp shopping list with a friend or significant other and stay connected. Cross off items as you shop and your partner see your updates.
How I will be using Flipp from now on:
The Flipp app helps me to search for the deals I need. Having a group of teens over for dinner? I can quickly search for the best deals on garlic bread, pizza, pop and chips. I can create my list and send it to my Hubby or teen daughter to pick up! No running from store to store. No feeling sick that I’m over paying. Instead I feel like a bit of a rockstar for saving money while I do a little party planning. Also, my weekly shopping, which is usually a drag, is now more enjoyable. Suddenly I feel challenged each week to see how much I can save on my grocery bill. For me, the money saved each week on groceries can go directly into that travel fund. Winning!
My new fave in-app feature the Store Mode because it helps me plan my in-store route, getting me in and out of the grocery store faster and keeping me on track. I am the “best” spontaneous shopper. Ohhh cookies. Better grab those. Oh look at the candles! In the cart they go! I spy popcorn I’ve never tried. Clearly need to pick that up. When I use the Store Mode I only go down the aisles I NEED to go down, this equals less “spontaneous” purchases and saves me even more money.
Are you ready to start taking advantage of all the Flipp app has to offer? Why wouldn’t you! The Flipp app is free and available for iOS HERE and Android HERE. Download your app today and see how much you can save! I saved $21.00 this week on my grocery run! Isn’t it time you got @getFlipp ?
Now that you’re already saving money with every grocery shop I have even more exciting news. A giveaway!
One lucky reader of How To Survive Life In The Suburbs will WIN a Flipp Tote, Calendar stuffed with savings tips AND a $100 Visa Gift Card!
To enter I hope you will download the Flipp App (links are above) and then tell me, what is the very first grocery item you searched for? Then use the Rafflecopter form provided to earn those extra entries.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This giveaway is open to Canadians only, excluding Quebec, and to all those who have reached the age of majority in their Province. Closes March 27th, 2017
Disclosure: I was pleased to partner with Flipp in order to facilitate this post. As always, all opinions reflected on this blog are my own.