It’s Sunday night, and I truly did have some deep thoughts planned to write and share today, but real life got in the way. SassyNephew came to stay for one night full of giggles and bliss, and then a migraine took me down hard; ruining the remainder of my weekend. I’m currently wallowing in “to do” lists and guilt. You know who never gets a day off? Mama’s and Bloggers. So today I bring to you a throw back, a one word challenge and I dare you to play along!
Don’t overthink, just copy and paste and fill in your own answers. Oversharing is completely optional and absolutely encouraged.
Remember: USE ONLY ONE WORD!
It’s not as easy as you might think. Copy and change the answers to suit you. Warning: It’s really hard to use only one-word answers.
1. Where is your cell phone? table
2. Your hair? blondish
3. Your mother? loving
4. Your father? strong
5. Your favourite food? popcorn (do snacks count as food?)
6. Your dream last night? beaches
7. Your favourite drink? coffee
8. Your dream/goal? travel
9. What room are you in? family
10. Your hobby? photography
11. Your fear? ill-health
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? content
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? short
15. Muffins? need
16. Wish list item? Greece
17. Where did you grow up? Ontario
18. Last thing you did? dinner
19. What are you wearing? yoga pants (oh it’s two words, get over it)
20. Your TV? football
21. Your pets? adorable
22. Friends? cherished
23. Your life? busy
24. Your mood? hopeful
25. Missing someone? Grandma
26. Vehicle? dirty
27. Something you’re not wearing? bra
28. Your favourite store? shoes
29. Your favourite colour? pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? today
32. Your best friend? Hubby
33. One place that I go to over and over? Grocery
34. One person who emails me regularly? Hubby
35. Favourite place to eat? take-out after the kids are in bed with candles and wine (ahhh enough with the one words! LOL)
Hope you enjoyed the over sharing, and really hope you will play along!! Are you up to the one word challenge?