He’s SO innocent!

A Great Dane pup is like a toddler.  You canโ€™t leave them alone for a second!  Why?  If you do, they will be eating your socks, putting leaves in their mouths and climbing on the furniture like they own the place!

IMG_1393

Good thing heโ€™s cute!

10 Weeks, 28 pounds.  Let the adventure begin!

Comments

1. Holycow man, that is a huge puppy lol. So cute

Oh he looks like a happy boy!!!

He’s growing so fast, get the saddle ready!!

3. But he does own the place! After all he owns your heart ๐Ÿ˜‰

4. So much work but so much more fun

5. angie andrews says:

oh my, he is so cute ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Karen Evans says:

What a cutie! And all dogs are innocent ๐Ÿ˜‰ aren’t they??

Didn’t you know that they do own the place once they move in? He is a cutie and just like kids when they are being too quiet it is not good news…lol

8. Cute, but BIG puppy!

9. He does look innocent!

10. We were at the same stage last year with our pug Dexter. 25 lbs later…

11. Smiles, he sure is darn cute. I love him already.

12. Sherry Kinnear says:

He is so cute, big already. My friend has a Saint Bernard and a big dog does take over the house, but worth it.

13. You know, between you and my friend on facebook, im really wanting a puppy haha

14. OMG! And he’s still a puppy! It’ll be like living with a horse :0

15. I cannot get over just how gorgeous he is! I bet he’s just showing how well he matches the furniture.

16. Taylor Kershaw says:

I remember these days with my yellow lab puppy Lucy! She’s not a puppy anymore but when she was, she’d always be in EVERYTHING, looking to cause as much trouble as possible! ๐Ÿ™‚ But they’re so precious, you can’t stay mad!

17. You are in for a heap of fun

18. Wow, he’s getting so big already! This picture is cute. He’s giving you his “I didn’t do it” look, lol.

19. Oh my gosh. He is seriously cute. Is he full size?

20. I’m so in love with him…..love this photo!

21. But he’s just so cute! He’s going to get away with so many things because of that face! ๐Ÿ™‚

22. but that face! how could a Mom say no? (I say this as my kttie goes sliding across the livingroom floor chasing a pipe cleaner)

23. Awww ๐Ÿ™‚ He looks so innocent though ๐Ÿ™‚

24. He’s so cute!!

25. He is so big already!

26. I cant wait to see more pictures

27. Kirsten Glasbergen says:

Cute!! I had a dalmatian and he was a trouble maker too. He was so cute so we spoiled him a lot.

28. What a cutie.

29. Nicole Bonito says:

Oh my goodness such cuteness! When we got our puppy I left him in room for a few minutes and came back to find he had chewed up my cord for my macbook!

He’s such a big puppy!! Adorable!

31. A friend, a companion your dog enjoy

I need more puppy pictures!

33. Holy smokes, he is one good looking little dude!! I can’t wait to read more of your hijinx blogger posts about this little guy.

34. How much are you going to charge the kiddies for sleigh rides? lol

he really is a beautiful dog. we say that about our dogs they are so darn cute its hard to scold them when they do something naughty

36. Holy moly, he is huge! My husband would love him, me, not so much. But he is darn cute though!

37. He looks so innocent!!

I can imagine the trouble that pup could get into when your heads are turned! lol He is so so beautiful though!

39. Aw! He’s too cute though!

40. Hopefully he doesn’t eat too much around your house… and I don’t mean his puppy food!

41. Brenda Lacourciere says:

hes beautiful

42. Cheryl Grandy says:

He’s beautiful. He’s a big commitment, but I’m sure he’s worth all the effort.

43. looks like he’s claimed that foot rest

44. Chandra O'Connor says:

love to see some compared pictures on how much he has grown since this picture.

45. I have a funny feeling this “little” innocent pup has someone wrapped around their little paw!!! true, so cute!

46. Melinda Jana says:

A year later….. it’s hard to imagine him so wide eyed and innocent and tiny ๐Ÿ˜›

47. Debbie White Beattie says:

He’s just adorable and I remember those first few months of not sleeping because they’re whining and crying in the crate. Cleaning up the pee & poop but most of all how much life he brought to our house.
    I also remember how quickly I fell in love.