Girls Night In At The Fisher Price Show Room!

This weekend I caught up with some very good friends, ate some delicious food, laughed until I cried, reminisced a little, and learned a lot.  I spent my Saturday night with an amazing group of social media influencers at a charming holiday event, the Fisher Price Show Room.  It was a Girls Night In hosted by Lena, of Listen to Lena, and a fabulous way to spend an evening!

FP2

Are you curious about what happens at these events?  For me, it’s a rare opportunity to see some on-line friends in real life, get caught up, and learn about a brand and all they have to offer at the same time.  It’s multi-tasking at it’s very finest.  To get our evening started, our hostess Lena had arranged for the very best in food and drink!  Drinks were served, and delectable hor’dourves were passed.

FP8

As our little crowd got caught up we chatted, and tweeted!  Bloggers never stray too far from our beloved smart phones.

FP6

There was time for some picture taking too!

FP4

As we shared what we learned with our audiences, we had the pleasure of helping to give away a Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Smart Stages Chair to some of the wonderful tweeps tweeting along with us!

FP7

Fisher Price is a name that is known and trusted by Moms and Parents.  I grew up playing with Fisher Price, and so did my girls.  Now I buy Fisher Price for my SassyNephew and never hesitate to recommend this brand to my readers.  As we chatted and browsed the many toys on display I was thrilled to see the classic Corn Popper and Chatter Telephone is still around, and as popular as ever.  Sometimes, nothing beats the original classic toys! image

Did you know the Chatter Telephone has been making little one’s happy since 1961?  With an average retail price of only $7.99 it might be the perfect classic toy to hide under tree this year!

Another amazing thing about being invited to an event like this?  You get the inside scoop on the HOTTEST toys for the Holiday Season!  Here’s my picks for what will be flying off the shelves this Christmas, and  what you should be keeping your eyes open for in 2015!!

FP3

Keep an eye out for the brand new 4 in 1 Glide Smoother!  Not only does it gently vibrate to help soothe the baby to sleep, but it is stunning!  It almost makes me think I should have another baby.  Almost!

FPGlider

This pretty little number can rock or glide head-to-toe or side to side!  It has convenient foot pedal operation so you can turn the gliding motion on or off, as well as control the music and nature sounds we all love to help soothe baby.  It has a portable seat, and removable toy bar.  Best of all it has an average retail price of $179.99!

image

Another hot pick.  The Woodland Space Saver Jumparoo!  (Where was this when my babes were little?)  Only Jumparoo folds flat!  Perfect for smaller spaces, cottages or Grandma’s house!  As baby jumps, they are rewarded with music, sounds and lights!  So much fun! Important to note the soft fabric seat easily removes for washing.  Retailing at $89.99 I predict many happy jumping babies this Christmas!

As the evening wore on and the guests funnelled our I found myself reflecting on how truly blessed I am this Christmas.  An amazing family, good friends, great job, and lots to look forward to in 2015.  I hope you are all gearing up for a beautiful holiday season and a blessed new year.

FP10

Sending out huge thanks to Lena and all the hard working people behind the scenes of the Fisher Price Show Room for a very sweet Girls Night Out.  Now I’m off to do some Holiday shopping!

Comments

I loved reading the tweets and learning about the latest and greatest from Fisher Price!! Thank you ladies for keeping your wonderful smart phones close by 🙂

Now, you are all amazingly beautiful!!! I’ve no doubt Miss Lena knows how to put on a classy party!

Thanks for sharing your night with us and keeping us in the know 🙂

2. It looks like it was a great night!

3. sounds like a very fun way of getting new info & networking

4. The photo of all of you on your phone is so funny!

From what I have been reading it was a great night! Some great toys from Fisher Price out there right now!

6. I had such a fun time. I really wish I could have stayed longer just so I could catch up with you some more. Hmm, maybe another #FPShowroom is in order…

7. Wow, looks like this was lots of fun and look at all that Fischer Price Loot

8. I recognize almost all of the bloggers at this event, lol. I hope you ladies had fun! I LOVE Lenas white table… so unique!

Love Fisher Price

10. My daughter is going on a girls night out tonight and we have the grand baby.

11. Jay Miller says:

The tree looks beautiful! I love that the Fisher Price rotary telephone is still around and they didn’t replace it with rolling smart phone.

12. Neil Anderson says:

Lov the pic of the chatter phone. we still have our kids

13. Alayne Langford says:

What a treat to see you all up close and personal, although I keep going back to the picture of the wine table, I am so fond of you ladies because you keep it real! Thanks for all you do and Happy Holidays to you Stephanie and your lovely family! 🙂

14. Kirsten Glasbergen says:

Looks like it was great party. When my kids I loved Fisher Price stuff.

15. josephine evans says:

Loved joining in on the conversation via twitter!

16. Looks like it was a lot of fun; have always loved Fisher-Price!

17. ANDREA LEE says:

Looks like it was a blast! Love Fisher-Price

18. kristen visser says:

looked like such a fun, entertaining night surrounded by the best toys ever! Love Fisher Price and there new smart smart stages toys

19. NJ Nowoselski says:

Lena knows how to throw a party eh?!

20. Great looking party!

21. Sounds like Lena did a great job! It looked like such a fun event. I agree – it’s awesome when you get a chance to see items from online in real life!

22. wow I bet this was fun

23. Lovely group photo

24. Linda Klages says:

Smart stages chair would be perfect for my grandson

25. It sounds like it was a great night learning about all the Fisher Price products.

26. Looks like such a great party that Lena hosted! Love Fisher Price toys for my kids!

27. bloggers and parties go together like shoes and socks

28. Michelle L says:

Great toys!

29. Looks like it was awesome party.

30. Looks like an awesome party. Lena’s place looks cozy and awesome!

31. Looks like a fun night and great products! (love the hardwood floors too! 🙂

32. Catherine Robichaud says:

Looks like a lot of fun and I love Fisher Price toys.

Wow! Looks like you all had a great time! The toys are great!

That looks like it was a great time! Fisher Price is a quality company!

35. Florence Cochrane says:

Looks like a good time by everyone. Fisher Price have the best toys for little ones.

36. Michelle L says:

WHAT FUN.

37. Love the tree decorations

38. Looks like you guys had a wonderful time!

39. I followed you girls as you guys tweeted the night. Such an awesome night – the gifts, the food, Lena’s tree! Everything seemed to go really well! You could tell everyone was having a good time!

40. Chandra O'Connor says:

well the big thing I had on the 12th for 22 people was my oldest daughters wedding. I posted pictures on instagram of the few we took. so I will be hoping to win lots of baby stuff because Im going to be a grammy in may.

41. Wow. Looks like a lot of fun

42. how to scare a mobile blogger: take away their charge cables 😀

43. The phone rolly toy is till going strong , nice to see

44. Looks like a really fun night! That photo of everyone looking at their phone is hilarious~!

45. Looks like F.P. knows how to make moms AND kids happy 🙂

46. Great set up! Pictures turned out so great =)

47. Looks like a great time was had by all!

48. Carol M (Lushka S) says:

Wow, what a fun time!

49. That looks like it would have been a great time.

50. Sherry Kinnear says:

Great time and I remember the phone so well. FP is still making the best toys.

51. Jodi Mitrovic says:

So very cool! That’s my kind of party!

52. Lauren Arrandale says:

So nice you could all get together

53. Fisher-Price is such a classic – their wonderful products are part of everyone’s childhood!