Trying To Capture The Bliss : #BeachesMoms

Over the past few weeks Iโ€™ve tried to put into words the beauty, the charm, the vibe; the enchanted place that is Beaches Resort Turks and Caicos.  Clearly by now you know I have fallen in love with this tiny island, the people and the incredible beach.  You also know I am a fan of all things Beaches.  So what do you do when words are no longer enough?  You put together a little video and hope it gives you a little peek into all Beaches has to offer and a little look at some of the trouble we got into while we were away.

Post card perfect.  Service with a smile.  Beach for miles and miles.  All inclusive luxury family vacation at itโ€™s finest.  Beaches Resorts Turks and Caicos provided us with sunny adventure filled days, evenings filled with laughter and love, and a social media conference like no other!  Obviously thereโ€™s only one question left to ask?  Do you get it now?  (oh and can we please make some plans to go back?!)

Disclosure: I attended Social Media on the Sand and was a guest of Beaches Resort at a discounted rate, as always opinions reflected on this blog are my own.

Comments

1. *sigh* With the snow having fallen here – the video makes me want to be there even more!

I understand 100% why you had such an amazing trip and why you want to go back…. I say you should make that wish happen ๐Ÿ™‚

great video! while it would be nice to be on a beach, I am at this time just happy to have our power back

3. Margaret Imecs says:

Great video! I wish that I could afford to visit this place one day! ๐Ÿ™‚

Great video! Now that we have got snow I really want to go!

5. It’s so cold out I would love to visit here right about now!

6. Alayne Langford says:

You just made my day by warming me up!! Thanks!! Lovely video ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Yes I get it and I want to go! I wish I had the cash to do so.

8. Luggage is packed and ready to go, are you paying?

9. I might just watch this video every single day it snows and pretend I’m there instead.

10. Loved the video and it’s blowing snow here so now I want to go!!!

11. Chandra O'Connor says:

when I see the Beaches commercials I tell hubby thats where I want to go at some point in our life

12. I enjoyed the video; makes me really want to go there right about now!

13. Karen E Hill says:

Snow everywhere, the only thing white like the sand there is 3 ft deep and cold. Take me away Beaches.

As I look out at this sudden winter wonderland,…. I need to be there right now!

15. Great video!! I wish I was there right now .. so cold here!

16. I really wish I were there now….its so cold here. Brrrr

17. tammy harrison says:

that looks lovely- and a lot warmer than here right now!

18. Beautiful. I wish I could take off now and stay until the spring.

19. Doris Calvert says:

Sigh..due to health travel is out for me, so gorgeous! Maybe I should go and never leave!

20. Darrah Bailey says:

Makes me wanna travel for SURE! So pretty!

21. Fantastic video! Wish I were there right now! This windchill is not for me!

22. Angie Andrews says:

wish I was there right now ๐Ÿ™‚

23. Karen Evans says:

With the snow falling, I think this is a great idea, to show everyone how great your vacation was . Thank You for sharing! ๐Ÿ™‚

24. I soooo want to be a Beaches mom…sooo much…

25. dawn rader says:

All these below zero temperatures, this video makes me ready to pack up and get going! lol beautiful compared to all this snow

26. at least we can dream when we see pictures like this

27. One day I will visit this beautiful place. Mark my words.

28. Catherine O'Reilly-Porter says:

this would be my dream… sigh

29. I had a dream and in this dream I was on a beach in Turks and Caicos

30. Margaret Imecs says:

Would love to go there one day! It’s on my bucket list! ๐Ÿ™‚

31. The Turks and Caicos is a gorgeous place and I really want to go with my husband there someday.

32. Great video! With the snow and the cold right now makes me want to pack up and jump on the plane right now!

33. Maria McLachlan says:

could use some of that warmth now with this horrid cold

34. Just put on my housecoat over top of my clothes because I am cold! I need this beach holiday!

35. I wish I were on a beach right now. Thanks for the video.

36. Lillian Brown says:

Would love a beach vacation

37. I definitely would LOVE a vacation like this right now! Great video, by the way!

38. Angie Andrews says:

this looks a great place to take a vacation

39. Angie Andrews says:

I would love to visit this resort looks so lovely

40. kristen visser says:

Its on my Christmas list LOL!! hey it can happen

41. AWESOME PLACE.LOVE TO SEE

42. This looks like somewhere I would love to be right about now!!!! Going to have to keep this place in mind when looking for our next getaway!

43. Sigh..That does look like a magical spot to visit..would be so hard to leave…

44. Great video! We drove past their location last year when we were in Turks. With the cost of everything there the idea of an all-inclusive was pretty appealing!

Gahhh!! You are tempting me too much >.<

46. This is making me need a vacay!

That’s a great video!! Now I”m a bit sad that we don’t have vacation plans this winter haha!

48. Neil Anderson says:

Great vid, Turks and Caicos is on my wish list

49. nice to watch the video- have been there once and would love to go back! Especially when I am looking at snow again!

50. Seriously that vacation is like a dream come true. I am jealous! I’ve rarely left Canada & have never gone anywhere as stunning as that. Get lost, snow– I want some beaches!!

51. wow that certainly is bliss

52. Oh I needed to see this video again today. This Winter weather really sucks.

53. Elizabeth Matthiesen says:

What a fantastic video, I loved every minute of it. Though I can’t complain about our weather here in Alberta this winter I’d still rather be in the glorious sunshine shown in the video ๐Ÿ™‚

54. Elizabeth Matthiesen says:

I loved the video and it looks like the perfect place for an absolutely fantastic holiday filled with wonderful memories ๐Ÿ™‚