The holidays are coming! The holidays are coming! Time to make your list, check it twice and make sure everything in your house looks super nice! Wait, what? Who has time for that? I don’t have time to be doing a super deep clean. There are presents to buy, cookies to bake and parties to go to! This time of year was meant to spend time visiting with family and friends, not stressing that they are dropping over right? Thanks to some fabulous products form P&G you can be drop in ready in no time!!
Here are a few tips to look like a Domestic Goddess in half the time! (don’t tell too many people my secrets!)
*Throw some magazines on the bedside table for those late night readers.
*Sprinkle Downy Unstopables into your laundry to ensure sheets smell fresh and clean for their entire stay – adding a touch of luxury to their sleep!
* Add a Febreze Sugared Cranberry Candle on their bedside table – the aroma is certain to put them at ease!
Doing laundry can not only be a hassle for guests, but is rarely ever a priority. With Tide-To-Go Pens, you can offer them the feeling of a crisp clean outfit instantly, in the event of a dinnertime mishap.
Harsh winter air and a sink full of dishes may sound like an unsavoury way to treat your special guests. Since they’re sure to be the first to lend a helping hand after dinner, show your gratitude and make dishwashing a pleasant, post-dinner tradition. It’s simple: swap out your favourite scented suds for Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay, cutting turkey grease and rejuvenating your guests’ hands in just five washes!
*The Holidays are a perfect time to indulge in your desire to pick up those fabulous travel sized body wash, face cream, shampoo and conditioner! Putting them in clear glass candy jars, or tall glass vases adds a whimsical touch. As these products are often the first items forgotten when packing, guests will not have to worry when they see Olay Body Wash and Olay Regenerist waiting for them by the sink.
* Add a neutral smelling plug in, you know, because it’s the bathroom.
The Front Hall
* Keep your home smelling Christmas fresh with Febreze Frosted Pine Air Effects. (Also great if you have a faux tree versus the real deal!!)
How will you be preparing for guests this holiday season? To lend a helping hand, I’m excited to offer one lucky reader of How To Survive Life In The Suburbs a Holiday host kit which includes:
- Downy Unstopables – $9.99
- Tide-To-Go – $4.89
- Olay Body Wash 50 mL – Sample Size
- Olay Regenerist Sachets – Sample Size
- Pantene Smooth Shampoo 50 mL – $1.49
- Pantene Smooth Conditioner 50 mL – $1.49
- Pantene Volume Shampoo 50 mL – $1.49
- Pantene Volume Conditioner 50 mL – $1.49
- Febreze Sugared Cranberry Candle – $7.98
- Febreze Frosted Pine Air Effects – $4.79
- Dawn Hand Renewal – $3.99
To enter to win, just tell me which of my tips above you found most helpful? Leave your comment below and then enter using the Rafflecopter form below. Open to Canada only, ends 12/16.
Disclosure: I am a P&Gmom. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. As always, the opinions on this blog are my own.