This Face! ~ WW

Last night we went out and picked up an order that we placed a couple of weeks ago. A GIANT dog crate.  Why?  Well, because this weekend we are finally going to go and pick up this little monkey!  Our Blue Great Dane pup!

DantryGreenMonkey3

So I can’t chat now; I have to go and stock up on paper towels, a mop, a big cushy bed, food, and of course a teeny little embarrassing and pretty coat for our pup.  It’s an ugly kind of cold here in Ontario!   Please consider yourselves warned, a ridiculous number of puppy pictures to follow!DantryGreenMonkey6

Comments

1. Enjoy…..this is very exciting!

2. Margaret Imecs says:

Beautiful puppy! 🙂

3. Can’t wait to see all the picture and your new baby!!

4. Cutest thing ever!! I’m so excited for your family. XO

5. Gorgeous! I’m a little jelly of your gargantuan big puppy!

6. All that love wrapped up in one package enjoy

7. I love puppy pics and doggy ones too!

8. So sweet!

9. What a beautiful puppy and Great Dane’s are so HUGE sucky’s! Be prepared for tons of love, kisses and snuggles.

10. Exciting!! Looking forward to lots of puppy pictures!! Have you chosen his name yet?

11. What a lovely coloured coat he has! Looks like a nice dog.

12. I see your Puppy pictures and Raise you some kitten pictures! 😛

how exciting bring home your new family member, bring on the pictures!!!!

14. Chandra O'Connor says:

best pick up ever! I’m excited for you all.

15. Oh my goodness! He’s sooooooo cute!

Puppy pictures are always welcome.

16. How exciting! I bet youre going to have a blast raising that pup

17. What a fabulous addition to your family. =) be careful – you may end up with more – almost becomes an addiction! (We have two dogs, three cats, two chinchillas and fish)

18. YASMIN HALL says:

A beautiful face!!! : )

19. You about to venture into an unknown realm, have fun!

20. He is so beautiful! Our place is too small for a dog, otherwise I’d have a couple running around. I look forward to all of the photos!! Congrats on your new addition!

21. Chandra O'Connor says:

did you pick him up toady! I thought I would see a newest member of the family post on here today

22. Eeeeee!! So exciting that the day is FINALLY here! Hope you have an easy transition 🙂

23. That face indeed. Now I want a puppy!!! Wahhh lol

24. Can’t wait to hear all about the wonderful adventures you and your new family member will have. =)

25. Karen Evans says:

I love animals, and don’t remember a time I didn’t have one (right now, it is a snoring dauschand)
    Lots of good fun, to be had by everyone! 🙂

26. The love of a pet is unconditional, enjoy

27. Margaret Imecs says:

So cute! More pictures please!

28. Tracey Flattes says:

OMG! That dog is adorable. WANT!

29. Can’t wait to meet the newest member of the family!

30. Waiting on the massive flow of puppy pictures lol

31. Elizabeth Vlug says:

Almost like having a baby. Looking forward to those puppy pictures. Enjoy the new member of your family.

32. Treen Goodwin says:

awwww he’s the cutest lil pup ever 🙂 enjoy him 🙂

Congratulations on the new addition!! He looks beautiful!

34. Getting a new puppy is the best feeling.. looks like he will warm both your home & your hearts!

35. So cute! 🙂

Puppy!!! Sorry I’m busy squealing over how cute your puppy is >.<

37. kathy downey says:

So,this is what the big guy looked like as a pup.Handsome from the start.So happy you found your forever home buddy.