Lazy Sunday Morning Meme

It’s a very rare Sunday morning in my house.  The girls are sleeping and the calendar is bare.  There’s no reason to set the alarm, rush off and scatter to the wind.  We have an entire day for us and I’m going to make the most of it.  So today I bring you a very lazy Sunday morning meme.  Feel free to play along if you wish!

TCBeachesFamily

I AM: blessed.  A home filled with love, a healthy family and dreams we are working towards every single day.  Life is good.

I SAID: “Please put your shoes away”". and “Pick up your laundry!” about a dozen times this week.  I so hate nagging.

I WANT: more hours in the day and Starbucks delivery.

I WISH: there were eight days in a week.  Three day weekends every week!

I HATE: that I worry so much.

I MISS: my girlfriend who had the nerve to move so far away Sad smile

I FEAR: my migraines.  Sometimes I think my head is trying to kill me.

I WONDER: why people, companies, can’t keep their promises.  Grr.

I REGRET: almost nothing.  The mistakes we make create the path we are on today, and I know I am on the right path.  I do regret the sour cream and onion chips I ate the other night.  I don’t even like sour cream and onion chips! What a waste of calories!

I AM NOT: shy.  I’m a wee bit chatty!

I DANCE: as often as I can.  In the kitchen with my SassyHubby might be my favourite place to sneak in a slow song. (TMI!)

I SING: in the car, except at stop lights.  (ain’t nobody want to hear that!)

I AM NOT ALWAYS: a naturally positive person.  Sometimes I have to fake it until I feel it.

I MADE: a roaring fire and hot chocolate with marshmallows for all last night.  If Mother Nature is going to throw winter in my face, I’m throwing everything I’ve got right back at her.

I WRITE: because I have to.  It’s good for my soul.

I NEED: more coffee.

I SHOULD: get my ass back on the treadmill.  Maybe tomorrow.

I START: too many projects at the same time.

I FINISH: the entire piece of cake, every single time.  Let them eat cake?  Yes, always.

I BELIEVE: in karma.

I KNOW: everything happens for a reason.  I have to remember this.

I CAN’T: skate worth a damn.

I SEE: travel in my future.

I BLOG: to connect.

I READ: to escape.

IT TICKS ME OFF: that people are so entitled.  Why can’t parents simply follow the rules of the school drop off zone?  Or adhere to the 8 items or less rule in the express lane at the grocery store?

I FIND: joy in the laughter of my children.

I LIKE: the smell of fresh baked cookies.

I LOVE: dreaming, planning, and organizing that next vacation!  (shocking right?)

Off to enjoy my Sunday!! See you again tomorrow!

xo

Comments

I am staying in my cozy PJ’s all day

2. I have a big Sunday dinner here today so no relaxing for me but love to be with everyone

3. I am trying not to worry today!

I slept in today and I am not going to worry about doing any cleaning today!

5. Chandra O'Connor says:

FEAR: my migraines. Sometimes I think my head is trying to kill me. <— me too. good list.

6. I KNOW: everything happens for a reason. I have to remember this. — I believe this as well. I also can relate to “IT TICKS ME OFF: that people are so entitled.”

I love the smell of cookies too. 🙂

7. Today was my inside day, trying to get to everything that I can’t get to during the week 🙁

8. Tracie v Barr says:

OMG I love love love this so much, think I’ll get my hubby and children to try! Great learning tool for all of us, Thank you so so much ❤️

9. Toronto Hockey Hall of Fame game today at ACC for me. =D

10. Brenda Lacourciere says:

inspirational thanks

11. Thank you for this post. 🙂
    Very inspirational

12. I love this so much….what a great list of ‘Stephanies’!!!
    I promise, you’ll get to those sleeping in weekends in a few years and they are blissful!
    XO

You’re just awesome 🙂

14. I love this idea! <– SWIDT? I really can not believe how much vacation time you all have.

15. Brenda Lacourciere says:

love planning our vacations. that’s most of the fun.

16. Everyone NEEDS a lazy Sunday (or any other day) every once in awhile!

17. I love this meme. (Does it have to be a Sunday?) I might try it!

It’s really a nice little way to reflect on your life and be thankful. A simple list of things to reflect on.

I would really love a beach vacation right about now, as the snow and rain and ick is falling from the sky.

Great post!

18. Sundays in my house are football all day, lol.

19. I’m trying not to sweat the small stuff today!!

20. Karen Evans says:

Thank You. I haven’t had Sundays off in a “dog’s” age. It’s now Tuesday, and I still haven’t caught up….lol 🙂

Great post! Only thing we do on Sundays is…hikes, hikes and more hikes…I wish I could sleep in!

Love this! Long live lazy Sundays.

23. kathy downey says:

I love Sundays,it’s just hubby and i now to enjoy the day the kids have moved off to start their own journey.