Why Beaches Resorts? It’s No Problem.

I sat down this morning with a girlfriend, trying to put into words why Beaches Resorts in the Turks and Caicos Providenciales is, in itself, a destination she needed to add to her “must do” list.  True, the location of this resort is breathtaking, the rooms and suites, in over two dozen room categories, are charming, graceful, and can be found to fit almost every budget. (watch for those sales!)  The food and drinks are top notch, and the pools, oh the pools!  However, you can find those things in other 5 Star properties.  If you hunt you can piece together some special experiences in other locations.  If you work at it really hard, you can create the moments you need to create a great family vacation.  So why Beaches Resorts?  What truly sets it apart? The answer, because at Beaches it’s just……no problem.

During our stay at Beaches Resorts, I found my little family of four had fallen under some kind of spell.   The Resort took this pale, dazed, stressed out family from the suburbs from tired, quiet and shy, to this:

TC41TCBeachesFamily

This was joy.

From the moment we walked through the doors, all our worries washed away.

Days were spent splashing in the pools, hunting for shells along a stretch of powder white 12 mile beach, and drifting around the lazy river in the middle of the 45, 000 square foot Pirates Island Water Park.  The biggest decision of our day?  Which of the 20 international restaurants to try for dinner, and what kind of ice cream to indulge in for dessert!  But beyond the beautiful accommodations, the unique dining experiences, the Beach Parties and fireworks; what really set this resort apart were the people.  The lengths caring staff would go to to ensure you had the vacation of a lifetime knew no bounds:

Have a particular request for dinner, concerns about dietary restrictions?  No problem.  Food allergies, and all other dietary restrictions are easily accommodated by speaking with a Culinary Concierge.  Then you are free to kick back and enjoy!

TCBareFootOnTheBeach

TCDinnerAtTheBeach

Find yourself in the middle of a ridiculously fun Instagram scavenger hunt and suddenly realize you’re in need of a picture of the “Cho Cho Train” that only runs on the weekdays, but it’s Saturday!  No problem!  That sweet man at the Front Desk is going to call someone in the car port, they are going to find two more accommodating staff to uncover said train, pull it out of the garage into a secret location so you can get that picture!!!!

TCTrainTCTrain2

Spot both Adam Stewart and Butch Stewart on site and need a picture with them too?  Also, no problem.  You know, they are just the CEO and Chairman of Beaches and Sandals Resorts!  With a little bit of shock and awe, and a touch of admiration I can also tell you, not only was it “No Problem”, but both Adam Stewart and Butch Stewart WANTED to stop and talk to me about my trip, my children and if there was anything else they could do for me!

TCButch

A request for Orange Fanta?  (they didn’t have it at the Italian Pool location)  This request in Canada would just be met with “Sorry we don’t have that.”  At Beaches, it was met with three staff collaborating, asking, “What does it taste like, maybe we can make something for you that tastes just like it!”

IMG_1045

Game changer and misty eyed moment for Mama:  When your dear daughter missed the Tie Dye T-Shirt activity in the Kids Camp by 10 minutes because I had a migraine?  Mama was feeling all kinds of guilty, and SweetGirl was pretending it was okay.  She was saying she was just fine, not at all upset at having missed out on such a fun activity.  The Kids Camp Staff are way smarter than this.  Three Kids Camp Staff tracked me down as I attempted to drown SweetGirls sorrows with an offer of ice-cream.  Against protests from me that we were just fine, these three incredible staff set up that activity all over again, and run the event just for us.  Unbelievable customer service.  Touching, sweet and a moment in time I will never forget.  For them, it was simply, No problem.

TCTyeDye2TCTyeDye3TCTyeDye

The level of customer service, the innate need of all staff at Beaches Resort in Turks and Caicos to make everything perfect, wonderful and problem free is beyond anything I have ever seen at a resort. Ever.  They are problem solvers and dream makers.  Beaches Resorts, not just a recommendation, it’s a must do.

Comments

1. Wow seems like they went above and beyond to make your stay amazing.. I love the tie dyed shirts.

sounds like they truly care for their guests. the scavenger hunt sounded like fun do you win anything after?

You have sold me on a trip to a Beaches resort (maybe even this one), now to just start saving up the money and dreaming!

4. judy maharrey says:

I would love to take a trip here! Sounds like so much fun!

5. Chandra O'Connor says:

I dont believe any of you are shy! unless its your hubby thats shy.

6. kristen visser says:

holy looks like an awesome place for a vacay!! family friendly yet romantic.

7. 20 international restaurants wow is all I can say!

8. Suzanne G says:

The Beaches resort sounds amazing and I love that it has a price point for every budget.

9. DARLENE W says:

What a fabulous resort, sure looks like everyone had fun

10. Doris Calvert says:

Looks awesome and I want that beach cover up please!!

11. Alayne Langford says:

Beaches Resort looks so calm and peaceful and lovely, just like your family! Glad you enjoyed! 🙂

12. Darrah Bailey says:

Wow, with the weather here I would LOVE to be there, Looks beautiful!

13. Tiffany Rotulo says:

I’ve never been there but that place look amazing. Beautiful family you have.

14. Alayne Langford says:

What a lovely couple you make. Beautiful family on a wonderful vacay! Enjoy the pics of a lifetime!! 🙂

15. Michael Hurst says:

great pic’s looks like you had a wonderful time

16. Wow, it looks amazing! Sounds like you all had a fabulous time! I’d love to go 🙂

17. Sarah Morris says:

Looks like an amazing spot for a well-needed vacation!

18. What a great selfie shot with your girls. What great memories.

PS: my fam loved the trip too.

19. AWESOME.LOVE TO TAKE TRIP

20. Your description of their costumer service is what has me. Looks like a great trip and one I’d take.

21. My Hubby and I have been looking at THIS resort for YEARS! So glad you had a chance to visit and tell us what you really thought. Showing my man your post as soon as he gets home. I think it’s time to bite the bullet and book a trip!

22. I soooooo need a holiday – this looks like a great place. Always hear good things about Beaches. *sigh* I really, really need a holiday right now.

23. That looks awesome. So hard to get a good Fanta these days : >

24. Holly Wright says:

We are looking into a vacation next year and I will definitely keep Sandals in mind thanks to you!

25. Tiffany Rotulo says:

Thanks for the review. I need s vacation soon. Beaches Resorts in Turks and Caicos looks awesome.

26. jane kramer says:

wow sounds like they take good care of their guests

27. you have some great photos of your stay there. sounds like just the sort of place I need to look into.

28. I really have to stop reading this post…it’s making me so sad that I am not there..and have no foreseeable plans to do so. *sigh*

29. Looks like fun – have only ever been to Jamaica where my family is from, but never a resort – would love to be a “tourist” on my next vacay 🙂

30. DARLENE W says:

Awe, the warm sand under foot, swaying palm trees, I would like it here

WOW! This place looks amazing and your family is still just as beautiful as they always have been! I could do with some warmth right about now lol

32. loucheryl says:

I would LOVE to stay at a Beaches Resort and just love the t-shirts!

33. Alayne Langford says:

Any Beaches Resort vacay would make hubs and I happy! Really a dream come true for us!! 🙂

34. Florence C says:

Sounds amazing. I would love to go to a Beaches Resort.

35. I have debated back and forth wether or not to stay at Beaches. This may have just convinced me. Looks FABULOUS!

36. Thank To your tweets and post I am booking our vacation this winter in the Turks and Cacos at Beaches!

Looks like an amazing place and such excellent customer services 🙂 This is so going on my list of places to go!

38. Love to have a trip, need it bad

39. josephine evans says:

I have never been outside of Canada! Looks like you had a blast! Can’t wait so sometime go!

That was fabulous what they did !

41. I really pay attention to places that have real customer service rather than just paying lip service to the concept. From your review, it would appear they do it right.

42. Tiffany Rotulo says:

Great pics. Looks like to much fun.

43. good pictures, awesome memories! 🙂

44. beautiful pix! thanks for sharing w/ us!

45. With all the snow in the last two days – I sooo want to be there!

46. Sounds like a great vacation…. I so hope I can get somewhere warm soon!

47. Im packed and ready to go, lovely place maybe in the spring

48. Holly Messana says:

Wow, I look forward to the day that I can finally say my bags are packed and I am off to Beaches in Turks and Caicos! Thank you for sharing with us.

49. lovely and beautiful pix! =D

50. Beaches and Sandals = The Best

51. Margaret Imecs says:

Love T-shirt! Great photos, the place looks fantastic!

52. Bailey Dexter says:

Wow, looks & sounds like a perfect trip! Thanks for sharing.

53. Being that it is only Nov 16 and the last few days have been – 20 and colder – I really, really want to be there.

54. Turks and Caicos has been on my travel bucket list a long time and this sure sounds like a great resort to relax and unwind at.

55. You have a beautiful family. What a lovely vacation that must have been. Loving the shirts!

56. Brenda Lacourciere says:

sounds heavenly about now.

57. Angie Andrews says:

looks like you had a great time

58. Ok..I am home sick and reading this post again… I sooo almost want to take out my credit card and buy myself a Christmas present to here…..

59. Carol M (Lushka S) says:

Wow, talk about customer service!

60. trains! now i have a reason to go

61. SOLD!

62. Leanne Silverthorne says:

Looks like a great place to have vacation!

63. Looks awesome

64. it certainly sounds like a no-brainer decision on where to go for a vacation

65. Oh I love how overly accomodating the staff were for you there with your fanta story. It’s those little things you remember of how you were treated… how you’re looked after, made to feel special. That’s what a vacation should be.

66. What an ideal vacation! 🙂

67. Brenda Lacourciere says:

My winter is too long not to do this

68. Linda Klages says:

would love to go

69. I can fit in a suitcase 😀 Take me next time! lol

70. Karen E Hill says:

You have a beautiful family and the smiles tell the whole story.

You have such a beautiful family! I’d say that beaches resorts looks like heaven on earth to me!

72. Maureen Anderson says:

Would love to go there.

73. Jennifer A. says:

Looks like a great place to vacation I want some rest and relaxation too! hehe

74. Jessica Cyr says:

This is beautiful ! great pictures.

75. They say a picture is worth a thousand words! It looks so beautiful there.So glad you had a great time there.

76. wow they went the distance for your holiday That is so nice to hear

77. Aw, that is so sweet of them to set up the tie dye again. And that shirt is one of the nicest tie-dye jobs I’ve ever seen! Looks like you all had a great time!

78. Nice to get that kind of attention great staff

79. Micheal D Lefebvre says:

Wonderful resort great pictures

80. Lor Grande says:

People in Rainy Vancouver are admiring this! 😉

81. loucheryl says:

I wish I was there right now! Looks and sounds Heavenly!

82. naiddia p says:

Looks like an amazing place to visit. Beautiful pictures.

83. Debbie S. says:

Wow! That is service beyond service. I have heard that Beaches are amazing. But to make a drink that tastes just like an Orange Fanta, and everything else they went beyond anything I’ve ever heard of. Definitely on my bucket list to visit a Beaches resort. Thanks for the post full of great information.

84. Beach Resorts offer so many advantages! Love this review.

85. Jamie Hall says:

great pics looks like a wonderful place to stay!

86. It looks like SUCH a blast there! What a wonderful getaway

87. Doris Calvert says:

What a gorgeous resort, looks like a lot of fun!

88. Elizabeth Matthiesen says:

Obviously here the guest is king! What a wonderful way they treat their guests, I’d love to go there and enjoy that sort of treatment.