Welcome To Beaches Resort Turks And Caicos!

I don’t have a bucket list, but I do have a travel wish list.  An every growing, constantly evolving list in my head of “Must See” places, “Must Do” experiences, and even “Must Stay At” resorts in this great big beautiful world.  I ache to travel the world with my Hubby and Children, and to collect memories and moments along the way.  This past week I scratched another destination off that massive Travel List; The Beaches Resorts in the Turks and Caicos.

After months of planning and weeks of counting down our family of four, two adults and two teen girls, left Toronto Ontario with four big suitcases, and even bigger expectations.  I was like a kid on Christmas morning, I knew and loved the Beaches brand, and Turks and Caicos has been on “that list” for 20 years.  If you were at the Pearson International Airport last week I was the tall blonde skipping my way to the gate.  I was that ridiculous.  There was no way this resort, this island was going to live up to my expectations, and then…… it did.

As we made our approach into Turks and Caicos, a hush came over the plane followed by the clicks of shutters and ohhs and ahhs.  The view from our window seats were truly post card worthy.  We were off to a very good start.

TCViewFromWindow

A swift trip through the airport, followed by a 15 minute drive to the Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort.  We had arrived!  We were welcomed to the Italian Village of the Resort with cool cloths to freshen up, sugar cookies (my newest addiction) and Fruit Punch (or Rum Punch if you prefer).  Paper work was quickly signed and we were ushered to our suite at the Italian Villa.  This is when my family finally started to catch my enthusiasm.  This was not going to be your average, ordinary vacation, this was going to be something special!  There was a vibe in the air and we were soaking it up.  Friendly service, space to breath, such beauty, attention to detail, laughing children everywhere and this…..

IMG_2432

It was time to get excited!

IMG_2491IMG_2497

We were guided past the central pool and shown to our beautifully appointed Family Suite for the week.  We were staying in an Italian Ocean View Concierge Family Suite with Kids Room for the week.  The parents half of the room had a grand mahogany four poster Kind Size Bed.  Our suite came with a glorious view of the pool and ocean, a large flat screen TV, comfy reading chair, and well appointed desk area.

IMG_1008IMG_1009IMG_1012

Hidden in the dark wood cabinets was a full coffee and bar set-up, complete with mini bar, re-stocked daily with all our favourites; bottled water, sodas, Grand Turk beer, juices and wine.  Top Shelf Liquors were also included.

IMG_1016IMG_1017

Longing to smell that sweet Caribbean breeze?  Just open the giant sliding glass doors and step out onto your patio.  We enjoyed both morning coffee and some fireworks at night from that very spot!

IMG_1013TCFireworks

Dividing the Master Bedroom from the Children’s Suite was an extra large closet complete with an electronic safe big enough for laptops, small valuables and all your passports.   IMG_1018

This was followed by a luxurious bathroom with double sinks, a rain shower, a marble soaker tub, and a private toilet area. Also provided were Red Lane Spa toiletries!  Full size Shampoo, Conditioner, soaps and body wash that will leave you feeling pampered and spoiled.

IMG_0998IMG_0999IMG_1000

The second half of this suite was equally impressive and welcoming.  Comprised of a set of bunk beds, and third full size trundle bed (which pulled out from underneath) this room could easily sleep three.  My oldest daughter is 15 years old and 5’8”, she was quite comfortable on that bottom bunk!

IMG_1005

This room had a large closet with ample shelves and hangers, as well as it’s very own Plasma Flat Screen Television and dedicated X-Box!  Bonus, there was a second  vanity unit with basin and mirror to keep the family on track in the morning so you can get to the pool and beach faster!

IMG_1006

This room in the Italian Village was located in the centre of it all, closest to the resorts biggest pool, steps from the beach and many restaurants.  We found it to be ideally located, quiet, spacious and comfortable.  We settled in quickly and were soon feeling right at home.   Feeling overjoyed and blessed I urged my crew to jump into their swim suits and we headed out on our next adventure. Off to explore all that Beaches Turks and Caicos had to offer!

I hope you will come back next week to hear all about our stay!

IMG_2570

Comments

1. I’ve never been to any of the Beaches resorts. Based on your post, I should put it on “my” bucket list. 🙂

2. My “travel list” only includes a Disney Cruise for myself, husband and 2 kids. I would love it more than my kids 🙂

Isn’t amazing how we start to travel and see things through the eyes of our children? This resort, and cruises too I imagine, offer something for everyone!

Wow, looks amazing! I think I should put it on my to visit list too! I have always wanted to go to one of the Beaches Resorts!

4. WOW this place is incredible. I am sure you will be going back. B

You are so right! We truly were not ready to leave. I’m already trying to find ways to justify a return trip 🙂

5. OMGosh!! I love it!! This place is beautiful even the bathroom!

well I know you had a fabulous time. nice room!

7. This place is gorgeous , I would love to travel there.. The hotel is just as nice.

Add it to the travel bucket list, I promise you will not be disappointed! Can’t wait to tell you more about this resort!

8. Kim DeCoste says:

omg beautiful. ..I’d LOVE to go!

9. Cool!!!

10. So beautiful! Your photos on IG looked absolutely amazing.. Very much a place I hope I am fortunate enough to travel to one day!

11. I was lucky enough to travel to Turks and Caicos once and had an amazing time. I would love to go back!

12. Ugghh soo jealous LOL Definitely putting *Beaches Resort Turks And Caicos* on my bucket list 🙂

13. BobbiJo Pentney says:

Those rooms look beautiful.

14. ameirah taha says:

wow, so beautiful. im so jealous.. bet loads of fun & fabulous weather,, one day ill get somewhere..

15. Andrea B. says:

What a gorgeous place! That tub! Those bunk beds! Wowza! Wish I were there right now. We just got our first snow yesterday. Boooooo!

Oh wow the entire place looks AMAZING!!! That’s totally going to be on my list, wish I was there right now 🙂

17. michelle policelli says:

looks amazing!! 🙂

18. Chandra O'Connor says:

that tub! heaven

19. kristen visser says:

TAKE ME THERE RIGHT NOW 🙂 looks like a gorgeous place

20. not a beach person at all, though would love to go for walks if there was anywhere on the island that hadn’t been urbanised

21. Jay Miller says:

Normally not my kind of travel, but it looks relaxing!

22. Looks like an awesome place; maybe someday!

23. Suzanne G says:

I have not been to a Beaches resort but I have always wanted to visit the Turks and Caicos. Your review and info just makes me want to go right now.

24. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed the Turks & Caicos, I’ve been lucky enough to visit with my family 9 times. I hope to visit with my daughter and her family The Beaches Resort in the future. Cheers!

25. DARLENE W says:

My sister and brother-in-law were just in Turks, they said it was heaven

26. Doris Calvert says:

This place looks absolutely fabulous! The grounds alone are a paradise!

27. Wow! It looks amazing 🙂

28. Alayne Langford says:

Ever heard the saying “A picture tells a thousand words”, well honey you just spoke a million. 🙂

29. Beth whittington says:

So jealous, that’s my ideal future honeymoon location

30. Tiffany Rotulo says:

Wow that place looks beautiful. Great review.

31. Turks And Caicos is my dream vacation! It’s so beautiful!

32. What a beautiful resort! I will have to add this destination to my list of must see places too!

33. Florence C says:

Amazing. Adding it to my bucket list.

34. That’s ONE room?? OMG.

35. wow. love the bunk beds. My kids would be over the moon

36. My dream is to go to a Beaches resort someday with my own child. She’s not quite two yet so we’re hoping to get away sometime next year…hopefully at a Beaches

37. Holly Wright says:

I have only went to Mexico so far but this place looks amazing!

I have never been to a resort maybe someday

ok, I’m starting to gain weight (finally).. im tipping the scales now at 86 lbs.. if you wait much longer to pack me in a suitcase.. it’s never gonna happen!

40. that room looks spectacular. going to google it now!

41. I really want to go there. It looks so amazing and beautiful.

42. Looks beautiful; hope to go someday

43. Amber Lafrance says:

Just the bathroom would be on my bucket list!

Those photos from the plane are stunning!

45. Holly Messana says:

Stunning looking room. It looks clean and comfortable and that is top on my list.

46. That place looks amazing! I’ve had Turks & Caicos on my list of places I’d like to travel to for a while.

47. I too have a Must See, Must Do travel list and Turks& Caicos is already on it. Your accomodations looked fantastic, especially the bathroom with the rain shower. Looking forward to lots of vacation memories. and hopefully at a Beaches resort.

48. Because of this post we are planning our spring get away to this very resort

49. Brenda Lacourciere says:

so beautiful

50. Angie Andrews says:

wow this resort looks wonderful wish I was there right now

51. Carol M (Lushka S) says:

On my bucket list, sigh….

52. beautiful! This is one of the places I have yet to visit … =)

53. Charlene A. says:

Wow, beautiful! The scenery looks amazing and it all looks so relaxing. I can only imagine what a fabulous time you had.

54. will add it to the list of places I want to go

55. wow, I don’t have a bucket list, but if I start one, I want to go here first choice! What a great post, I can imagine seeing how pretty it is and saying my own oooh’s and ahh’s. The hotel is really sooo nice! Everything so sparkling and dazzling from the beaches to the hotel.

56. Elizabeth Matthiesen says:

What a fabulous place to spend your holiday, it must have felt like Paradise, I’d love to see this 🙂

Trackbacks

1. […] to her “must do” list.  True, the location of this resort is breathtaking, the rooms and suites, in over two dozen room categories, are charming, graceful, and can be found to fit almost every […]

2. […] The resort is divided into four Villages all with their own ambiance and charm;  Key West, Italian, Caribbean and French.  Find a village that suites your style and a suite that fits your […]