He’s My Lobster

Do you believe in soul mates?

Someone you were simply meant to be with forever and ever, no matter what?

Eighteen years, two children, a dog and a cat.  Facing the world together with all of itโ€™s love, and all of itโ€™s loss.  Sticking together through difficult times.  Celebrating all the good this crazy world will throw at you.  Saying yes to adventure, yes to love, yes to life!  So many dreams come true.   So many pages left to write.

Yes, after eighteen years, I am a believer.

Us18years

..I can hardly wait to see what happens next.

Comments

1. Awww ๐Ÿ™‚ I think from reading your posts and seeing the pics of the two of you together – 100% true that you are soul mates ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Jodi Mitrovic says:

I believe <3 We're about to celebrate our 6 year wedding anniversary and I still get butterflies! He's my best friend, biggest supporter and a wonderful husband! Congrats on 18 year together! Happy Anniversary <3

I too believe, Happy Anniversary to you both !!! Wishing you many many more years of love and all life has to offer!!

I must say, you both look so different but yet.. still amazing!

4. Awww! Sweet! When you know, you know. He is definitely your lobster.

5. Happy, happy anniversary!

6. Happy Anniversary!

7. Happy anniversary to you both.
    I thought I was the only one that referred to her husband as her Lobster!!! {from “Friends” of course}

Happy Anniversary! Glad you have your lobster ๐Ÿ™‚ (I have mine too!)

Congrats on your 18 years! Happy Anniversary!

10. happy anniversary

11. Congrats

12. Darrah Bailey says:

Beautiful and Happy Anniversary! <3

13. Congratulations on your anniversary! We are celebrating our tenth this year and I am finding it hard to tell where the time went :).

14. Yes I do! Congrats!

Congratulations!

16. Happy anniversary you look so happy!

17. Shawna Maxwell says:

This was the sweetest, sweetest post ๐Ÿ™‚
    Congrats on finding your lobster! and many more happy years to you both!

18. Such a sweet post. Congratulations!

19. Happy anniversary.It’s so wonderful when you are happy together.I do believe in true soul mates!!!!!!!

20. Doris Calvert says:

Happy Anniversary! Some people do not make it because when times are tough the do not talk and work together, it’s a shame, been with my lobster for 33 years. Seems like you two have it figured out as well, so nice to hear.

21. Alayne Langford says:

Happy Anniversary to a beautiful couple! Here’s to another 18 years!! Bravo!! ๐Ÿ™‚

22. Happy belated anniversary to you – I personally don’t believe in soul mates

23. The first time I went out with hubby I knew he was the man I was going to marry, its our 37th anniversary this month. Congratulations to you both

24. awesome. I love the feeling of how things change throughout the years, but it still goes strong.

hope you had a great anniversary that includes some bling. we just had our 26th in August. but if my bf didnt remind me every year I would not even realize it was the day.

26. Treen Goodwin says:

awwwww congrats and Happy Anniversary ๐Ÿ™‚

27. I do believe I lost mine to cancer 3 years ago & can’t imagine loving anyone else like that

28. Happy Belated Anniversary!

29. Awwww how sweet!! Happy Anniversary and thanks for sharing this w/ us!

30. Awwww that’s so sweet! He’s totally your lobster ๐Ÿ™‚ May there be dozens more anniversaries ๐Ÿ™‚

31. Congrats!

32. kathy downey says:

I believe,i am so happy for you.I also married my soul mate,i love him more everyday!

33. I absolutely believe in soul mates because I’m married to mine!