Fall Has Made It’s Entrance: WW

Fall1

Summer has given up and quit on us, it looks like Fall is here to stay.  Please, please be a long warm season, I am so not ready for the dreaded snow that comes next.

Comments

1. Treen Goodwin says:

I love the fall but , its so hard going from hot days to BRRRRRRRR that fast lol , i am so not ready for the snow either , like i said before i am a fall baby and i gotta say it’s the most beautiful season ever 🙂

• I have a fall baby in this house too! Kinda takes the sting out of the cooling weather 🙂 Here’s hoping for a long warm season!

I hope so too, having all new windows put in starting Oct 15th. Just hoping it is not too cold

3. I love fall. I am defiantly not ready for any winter yet. I get cold just thinking about it!

4. I am so not ready for fall!

5. Carol M (Lushka S) says:

Fall is my favourite season

my fav season is fall, I enjoy sweater weather but not boots and coat weather.

7. I love the beautiful fall leaves. I have some great pictures of the changing leaves while going to the cottage.

8. Beautiful, I love watching the colours change!

9. I love the changing of the leaves. It almost makes up for the cooling of the weather :).

10. kristen visser says:

i am actually a huge fan of the fall. not hot not too cold and thanksgiving and halloween, beautiful colors love love love 🙂

I can deal with the “Fall” weather we’ve been having this week! It’s so beautiful outside for now!

12. I love fall too, but it seems to be getting too cool too fast. Hmmm….

13. Fortunately, we are having warmish weather this September to go along with the changing of the leaves – best of both worlds!

So pretty. I love watching the changing of the leaves

15. I love fall but not what is just around the corner especially after the winter we had last year!

16. I love when the leaves change colour, it’s so pretty… unfortunately snow is just around the corner 🙁