The Dark Side Of Cottage Country: WW

No Dumping?  The people are not listening.

Dump2

PS.  the dump was very, very smelly.

My SassySis and I did not enjoy that particular odour!

Dump4Dump5

I hope you enjoyed this “almost” Wordless Wednesday!  Please leave a comment below and feel free to link up your Wordless Wednesday’s in the linky below.

Comments

1. Sheweee! Nasty! Cute pic of you and your sis though!

2. That’s awful! It is like someone stuck that sign there as a joke! A stinky one at that!

3. that looks horrible

4. You’re kidding! That sign is up and yet people have dumped mountains of garbage? My friend went away to a cottage for a week and found bears rummaging through the garbage dump. I couldn’t believe it.

5. I would say it appears someone does not read or pay attention!!
    Thanks for stopping by today!!

6. LOL… Well I’m not sure I am reading correctly, I don’t think others would get it so wrong.
    Have a nice day!

7. Seems like they need a bigger sign heheh!

Have a rubbishtastic week & thanks for tipping by 😉

8. Amy Heffernan says:

HA No dumping!!! LOL Great selfies!

ewww 🙁 that is so very sad….

Love your piccies girl <3

We live in a tourist area, way too many of them dump garbage everywhere. They don’t live here, so they just don’t care. There are also way too many people that live here that for whatever reason, laziness, don’t want to pay dump fees or buy bag tags, illegally dump their garbage.

11. Ugh, yucky.

12. Sorry people.

People are just sad in what they do.

13. I can almost smell that here. Yuck!

14. Its like if you want people to throw trash in its proper place put this sign! #ww

lol…nope they are not listening! Great picture though!

16. Uh oh, this looks huge…

17. You two are too cute! I haven’t ever been to a dump, but there is a dairy farm I drive by everyday that warrants covering my nose like that. ^.^

18. good pic but no doubt smelly

19. Oh that waste 🙁 Wow! I can ONLY imagine!

20. Cute selfies…..but that dump makes me so sad!

21. i guess they’re not into recycling

You and your sis are adorable!

23. YUCK!!!!!! Cute pictures of you and your sister 🙂

24. Yucky. People should be more mindful of their waste

25. Yikes. I am covering my nose from here. Hopefully, the sign was put in place to keep any more dumping from occurring and that there are plans to remove what is there now.

26. Wow that is sad to see

27. Sadly we have a road that everyone dumps on too….I wish the city dump had a free day once a month for those that couldn’t afford to pay…it would help with the problem tremendously

28. Bahahaha This is cute!

29. Dumping is so scary! we have a local park that was opened in our community and it needed to be cleaned up. a group of volunteers came and got it cleared. 🙁 So much stuff.

30. i’ve never been to a cottage

31. Suzie Gaul says:

Garbage dumpers drive me crazy

32. Love your blog! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. I hope you will accept! Here is the link to my blog mentioning you and explaining the acceptance process. Happy blogging!

33. Jodi Mitrovic says:

Yuck! I can smell it from here! Super cute pic!

yes I covered my face too when going to the dump. what if I replaced “going to” with “for a” Im classy! lol