Living The Cottage Life

We made it to the cottage!  A vacation I look forward to all year long. (no really I have a countdown on my phone and everything!)

It’s a chance to unplug, and spend an entire week with the one’s I love the most.

Cottage2014G

Long hot summer days spent swimming off the dock.

Cottage2014C

Contemplating who can swim the farthest.Cottage2014DockDays

Drifting through the clean crisp water, without a trouble in the world.

Cottage2014B

Ending every night with old fashioned board games, laughter, and even a quick glass of wine fire side.

Cottage2014A

I am so thankful for our getaway “up north” every year.  The chance to create some new traditions and make some memories with our children.

It’s decided; cottage life is truly good for the soul.

Comments

It’s been so long since I went away anywhere, although I do live in a spot where most people come to get away, so I can’t complain too much 🙂

2. Ahhh that looks so peaceful.

3. I NEED a getaway right about now. Enjoy yours!

Looks so nice, hope the weather is better there than in Southern Ontario.

5. clearly i need a cottage to take some great photos

Such beautiful photos.. I could use some of that cottage life right now…!

7. I came back to this post to look at your pictures. cottage life is the life to live. lol

8. I have never been to a cottage before, this looks lovely!

9. Such wonderful photos! YOur cabin getaway truly is a little slice of paradise!

So beautiful and an excellent way to unwind, miss going up to the cottage, it was like heaven so peaceful!!

11. Looks like heaven!

12. Definitely agree–that looks wonderful. Just returned from our last vacation of the summer–time to get back to reality. Blah.

Those pictures are gorgeous! I hope to get away to a cottage next summer.

14. Lovely photos. I want to go up to the cottage now.

you are taking great pictures

16. Looks wonderful peace & quite