Subway Surfing: WW

What happens when you take a group of girls and put them on the subways of Toronto for the very first time?  They make a scene, and subway surf.  Of course.

First, you look for “the train”!

Toronto10Toronto2

Then you cheer when it arrives, and hold your breath as the subway takes off.

Toronto4

Is there anything better than watching your family enjoy each other and a new experience?

TorontoSubway6TorontoSubway1TorontoSubway3

Subways?  Conquered.

TorontoSubway5

I hope you enjoyed this “almost” Wordless Wednesday!  Please leave a comment below and feel free to link up your Wordless Wednesday’s in the linky below.

Comments

1. Melinda says:

LOL. Looks like everyone had fun. It’s always fun to subway surf, no matter your age 🙂 I still do it whenever I am in Toronto (and when it’s not during rush hour)

2. Fun haha my son loves taking the subway.

LOL – fun!! Great pictures!

The subway is a great way to get around

5. nicolthepickle says:

Good to try new experiences. Your pictures made me smile.

6. Ive never been on a subway before, I bet its fun!

7. Love that you actually did it! 🙂

8. Love this….what a fun adventure!!!

9. How fun! We don’t have a subway here either. 2 summers ago we went to Chicago. I remember the boys loved the adventure of taking the subway there! They would try and out run it.

10. There is nothing better…..way to go! I enjoyed the pictures.

11. Ha, ha! I am totally going to try subway surfing next time I’m on a fairly empty subway car. LOL

12. We call it the Tube here in London, but it’s always way more crowded than that! You all look far too glamorous to ride on the subway!

13. Suzie M says:

love it newadventuresare always great

14. I love an occasional subway ride! The photos show a lot of joy. May it continue throughout the summer! (Not that it should cease when school starts. 🙂 )

15. Its not as fun when the subway is more packed though!

I have never been on a subway. oh the germs!

you guys sure know how to have fun!!!

18. i like the older segmented subway cars

too fun!! My daughter had a blast the first time she took the subway too, she said it was the best thing ever!

Thank you for the links!

20. Awww 🙂 What a great photo! I have never ridden the subway, but the first rides even on the ‘trains’ in Calgary were a real blast! It’s a different experience 🙂

21. You all have such a good time wherever you go! Inspiring to the rest of us. Thanks for sharing, Stephanie.

22. Subway is always a lot of fun when you travel with kids. They are so impressed and love the experience. My son wants to see the underground mall, so we are taking the subway and going to the mall next week LOL

Your nephew is so cute. You sure know how to have fun. Lovely family.

23. Birdiebee says:

This looks like quite an experience. I have never been on a subway before.

24. Heidi C. says:

Looks like you had a fun adventure!

Haha you all look like you’re having a blast!

26. Amy Heffernan says:

lol You look like you had so much fun. My son also was very excited the first time he seen the train coming. 🙂