How To Use A Revolving Door? The Suburbs Edition.

Sometimes when you are on an adventure in Toronto to celebrate your Mama’s 70th Birthday, the best moments are made in the most unexpected of places.

This is how girls from the suburbs rock the revolving doors.

Memories made.

Can’t wait for our next adventure.

Comments

I seriously hate those revolving doors

2. Bahaha, the hospital has revolving doors here. Hate them!

3. omg. ha. glad there was not a kid in that carrier….lol

4. That is too funny! Thanks for the laughs, I really needed that this morning…..

lol…that is just too funny, thanks for the giggle!

6. Suzie M says:

very funny its those kind of things we remember

7. Bwhaha Oh I love it! Looks like you ladies were having fun!

8. Now that was funny!!

We have revolving doors at work and despite the signs that ask us to use them; no one – but visitors – do.

9. *does*

*sigh*

10. That was funny, thanks for sharing!

11. Awesome! I am sure you earned the city slickers (out of camera range) laughs of the day. That certainly looks like our crew loose in an urban area.

12. Sometimes people push too fast on these doors in Toronto!

13. Hahaha! I love it 🙂 They really are a silly invention

14. This is too funny! I love when crazy things like this happen. If you can’t laugh at yourself, your way to serious.

I would have peed from laughing

16. That is hilarious!!! Happy birthday to your Mama!!

LOL you guys are hilarious! This cheered me up!

18. Bailey Dexter says:

Looks likes you had a lot of funny! Happy Birthday to Mama!

hahahaha thanks for the laughs 🙂 Many Happy Birthday wishes to you Mom!!!

20. mrdisco says:

funny!

Now that was funny, thanks for the great laugh, looked like your mom was having fun!!

22. Birdiebee says:

Oh my. I do not like revolving doors. They have one at one of the hospitals in town and can you imagine how hard it is for so many people to get through that door.

23. I got so excited a few weeks ago when I went to the hospital here and the revolving door was gone!!

24. look for the regular door next time! 😛

25. That was funny – the laughing was infectious.

26. Heidi C. says:

I am so challenged sometimes by revolving doors. Too funny!

Oh my gosh haha who was filming?!

28. Melinda says:

Ah the revolving door….so much trouble yet sometimes so much fun. Glad you all had a good laugh 🙂

29. So… yesterday I went to the mall… got stucck >;|

30. Cheryl Grandy says:

Looks like you had a great time! It makes life so much better when we can laugh at ourselves and enjoy the moment.

31. Amy Heffernan says:

lol LOVE it! Happly belated bday to your mom!