And Then She Changed Her Life! The Fit Pfile’s

Do you need some motivation this Monday morning?  I KNOW that I do!  Please allow me the pleasure of introducing you to Michelle.  A sweet friend of mine who is incredible and beautiful from the inside out.  She’s a married Mama of one sweet little girl, she runs her own business, and on top of all of that, is the kind of person your can count on for quick advice, kind words, and lately…a good swift kick in the pants!  So grab a coffee, sit back, and prepare to be amazed at how this friend of mine set her mind to it, and created her own best healthy life….

M1

Twenty years ago, I was in an unhappy marriage and managed to stress eat my way up to 210lbs. I am not sure when or what my trigger moment was but I knew both of those things had to change!

Late one night (most likely while eating Cheezies) I stumbled upon a Beachbody Infomercial about a program called Slim n 6. At the time I was not doing anything physical, however I knew that just starting that one simple thing, I might be able to turn my life around. So for the first time ever, I feel into the trap of late night T.V and purchased the program!! I am happy to report it did not become a dust collector; I completed that program and have never looked back.

Over the course of 20 years I have lost and kept off over 80lbs, as well as kicked that not so stellar husband to the curb and gained a really awesome new one!

M2

This journey has brought countless hours of reading and researching fitness and nutrition, a bazillion hours spent in my basement with my Beachbody workout videos and equipment and most importantly a transition to a happy, healthy and fulfilling life!

M3

The best part is it didn’t stop there; Beachbody keeps giving me amazing opportunities. Not only by continuing to bring out amazing programs that keep me motivated to continue improving my health and fitness. They have also given me the opportunity to be a Beachbody Coach. I am now fulfilling my long-time goal of helping, encouraging and supporting people on their own journey to a healthy, fit and happy life.

To say I feel incredibly lucky to be able to help people everyday is an understatement. This opportunity has fulfilled the dream of mine to work in the fitness and healthy industry.

If you are in need of the push…that little extra bit of motivation! Maybe you are confused as to where you should start and don’t want to sit elbow deep in a bag of Cheezies watching for that perfect workout infomercial…then I can help! My passion is helping you find your passion again, you love of life. Helping people fulfill their dreams is what makes me smile and makes me believe I am giving back. I truly want everyone to feel absolutely comfortable in their own skin, to feel confident and happy! Helping people get their lives back…ENDING THE TREND… this trend of unhappiness, putting a stop to unhealthy lifestyles!

A huge thanks to Michelle for sharing her story with all of us!  If you are looking for some motivation, or some helpful hints, I REALLY hope you will like her Facebook page, The FIT Pfile’s .  (this is not a paid post, it’s just because she is fabulous!) Michelle provides quick tips, great recipes and a whole lot of humour! Michelle even invites any new members to Private Message her for any help you might need or want.  How sweet is that?

Now I’m off to throw away my Cheezies! Happy Monday!! xoxo

Comments

1. How wonderful for her to be able to turn her life around in a positive way. SHE rocks!!!!!!

2. Congratulations Michelle. You are an inspiration. B

Wow Michelle, so much good came out of something so bad!! You are amazing and congratulations on succeeding & maintaining your weight loss!! It’s not an easy road and it’s constant & I am happy you were able to find a program that worked for you!!

She really set her mind and went for it! Thanks so much for the sweet words to Michelle today!

4. What a great example! Thank you for sharing.

What an inspiration! You look very happy now!

Oh Victoria! You should check out her facebook page! The girl is always smiling, even when she is working out!

6. Thanks for sharing, that is just amazing!

I get modivated then I stall. I have the 21 day fix that Im going to get into again once we can afford to buy some groceries payday is till way off

• Michelle says:

Chandra if I can help you at all with getting back into your 21 Day Fix Program please message me anytime…it is a great program that can get you some pretty awesome results…. I would be happy to help you out. 🙂

I hope you and Michelle get a chance to connect! Her pictures and posts alone are motivation!

8. Michelle says:

Thanks everyone…and thank you Steph such a sweet post!! xo

9. Suzie M says:

What a positive story thanks for sharing

I kind of love the idea of some positive posts on a Monday morning! It’s a great way to kick off the week!

10. You are awesome, Michelle. Thanks for all the help you give, glad to be reaping the benefits of your journey!

11. Heidi C. says:

Oh my Gosh – that is the same person? Wow! Amazing results!

I swear to you this is the same person! I know her and know the hard work she has put in to put that perma smile on her face 🙂 Truly amazing results!

12. That is just amazing, hard work does pay off!

13. Well done! I’m going to check out her FB page

Yay! Thanks so much for clicking through to her page, I know Michelle will appreciate it too!

14. I love Beachbody! I have completed two rounds of Insanity already. Great way to get lean and stay in shape!!

15. Very awesome , very inspiring !

16. Michelle says:

You all are so sweet, Thanks so much! 🙂

17. Wow! What an amazing story! Thanks to both you and Michelle for sharing. Kind of makes me think it’s enough with my lameo excuses over here…

Michelle made me stop and think too! Really, enough with my excuses, might be time to make a real change. Hope you can pop by and like her facebook page for even more tips and motivating ideas!

Great story! Thanks for sharing, Congrats on you weight loss, it is definitely something I need to start working on.

I think we can all use the support of good friends when it comes to doing and being our best, Michelle is great for that!

19. Melinda says:

She is so inspirational. Thanks for sharing her story. This is the boost I needed to keep at my exercise routine and make better choices to keep myself happy and healthy.

20. Good for her! I admire someone that can recognize an issue and make a change. Not for anyone other than herself. She looks amazing!

21. Cheryl Grandy says:

Michelle, your hard work has certainly paid off! Congratulations and thanks for the inspiration.

22. Amy Heffernan says:

Wow!! What a wonderful difference!

23. that is very good post, you are a good friend, too! If she can make a big change like that and stick to it, we should be able to make small changes!