Puerto Vallarta: A New Perspective

It’s Sunday afternoon and I’m on the first of two flights flying home after a whirl wind trip to Puerto Vallarta Mexico.  I’ve just spent the last four days making new friends on a press trip, immersing myself in local culture, forcing myself to try new things from foods to adventures, and I couldn’t be more content.  I’m tired, a wee bit sunburnt and ridiculously happy.  IMG_2109

Once again convinced that travel is truly good for the soul.  Travel allows you to leave your real life behind, see how others live, count your blessings for all you have, pay it forward in little ways, make new connections with countless people, and re-connect with those you love the most.

IMG_2162

I am so thankful for each and every travel experience.  For the chance to learn, explore, make memories and laugh.  I’m not even back at home yet, and already I’m dreaming of my next adventure.  Where will your next travels take you?

IMG_2102

Comments

1. Brandee H says:

We are planning a trip to West Africa. We currently have four countries on our list. Can’t wait to go!!

2. Glad you had a wonderful time and I’m looking forward to reading more about your adventure in P.V.

3. Looks like it was an incredible experience! 🙂

4. Yea, I made an appearance on the sassy blog! Thanks to Brent, it looks like the Americans actually outnumber the Canadians on the above photo. It was great meeting you both in humid and hot Puerto Vallarta.

So fabulous to meet you Lance!! Hope our paths cross again soon, maybe we will convert you into a Canadian 🙂 PS, that burn on my back, it still stings!

5. Look at those mountains behind you! Can’t wait to hear all about this trip!

It was so gorgeous there, a fantastic place to go with my Hubby. Planning to go back with my entire family! Looking forward to sharing all my adventures with you here on my blog!

6. Great pics! Looked like a lot of fun!

7. Your pictures are amazing!!!

8. Perspective is always important. Looking forward to reading your posts 🙂

I can’t wait to hear more about your trip!

This looked like an amazing trip for you! Definitely lots of memories!

11. Karen E. HIll says:

Mexico is a fabulous place and the people make it what it is. I have only discovered a potion of it and hope to visit more places soon.

12. Elizabeth Matthiesen says:

You obviously had a wonderful time and participated in new adventures, all in such a short time. Wonderful, you do travel to the most amazing places. 🙂