In Need Of The Beach! ~WW

IMG_2132

I am missing this beach! This is Yelapa, a short boat ride away from Puerto Vallarta.

IMG_2151

I can still feel the heat of the sand and taste the salt of the ocean spray.

IMG_2102

Thank goodness summer has finally arrived, because this Mama is having some serious beach withdrawal.

I hope you enjoyed this “almost” Wordless Wednesday!  Please leave a comment below and feel free to link up your Wordless Wednesday’s in the linky below.

Comments

1. Looks fantastic. Some of the boat rides make me queasy though–I have to be careful.

2. This place looks so nice! I could seriously used some beach time myself. Can’t wait for summer vacation!

3. Heidi C. says:

I was just thinking today that I so could use a nice vacation to a beach resort. Your gorgeous pix just reinforced why!

4. Looks beautiful there your sooo lucky, have a beachtastic time 😉

5. What a lovely coastal city! I want to be there =) #WW

6. I am missing it, too! One day I will retire at the beach!

7. Oh I would be missing that beach too!

8. That does look like a neat place to visit.

9. Ahh….how I miss Puerto Vallarta. Your pictures are terrific and seeing them just makes me want to return again…and soon. So glad you had an amazing holiday! I don’t think that I have ever been to the village of Yelapa. This is the real Mexico and vacationers should take this tour. I know that I will!

10. What a beautiful place!

11. Wish I was there. Great shots.

12. I have been at the beach every weekend for the past few weeks – I am so thankful that I live so close.

13. Just lovely!!!!

14. Astro Pham says:

I wish I could take pictures of H2O and beauty of nature but I cannot swim :C

15. Wow , just beautiful!

Ok I’ve been soo in need of a beach. On this awesome Canada Day our beach is finally opened after all the renovating and sifting for this summer. It’s not PV… but it’s a beach and after the winter we’ve had.. I’m on!!

17. Melinda says:

Ah the beach. So gorgeous. It might not have the same view as yours but the beaches along Lake Huron are stunning 🙂

I dont do beaches if there arent any flushables near by. Im not one to sit out in the sun. thats why I always look like a ghost.

I’m also in need of the beach! What beaches do you usually go to?

20. Suzie M says:

We all could use a beach day every day of the year I think

21. BobbiJo Pentney says:

Sadly the summer is coming to an end…..lets hope for nice weather.

22. I’m swooning this looks soo nice! This is a place I would love to go! Must put it on the list! Wow!!!

23. Elizabeth Matthiesen says:

What a picturesque village this is, the photos are gorgeous. Since it’s gone back to 5C here today, I could surely do with a beach day too 🙂