Taking The #Stayfree Challenge!

How much thought have you really put into those pads you use, or give to your daughters to use once a month?  If you are anything like me, the honest answer is quite simply, not enough.  In the past I’ve been guilty of running down “that” aisle in the grocery store and picking up a box of whatever is cute, snagging whichever box catches my eye, is remotely familiar looking, or happens to be on sale.  That is until now!  This month I accepted a challenge from Stayfree.  Amid some embarrassed sighs from my tweens, some “what on earth is going on in here” looks from my Hubby, and even some heavy lifting on my part, I rolled my sleeves and got down to the science of it all; finding out once and for all which Ultra Thin pad is truly the best!

Stayfree1

I received a Stayfree Challenge kit to put these products to the test.  In my tool kit I found three bottles of blue saline liquid, three five pound weights, three blotting sheets, a package of Stayfree Ultra Thin pads and two competitive ultra thin pads.  I laid out my experiment and got to work.  I have to admit, I felt a little like Penny of the Big Bang Theory, being all “Sciencey” and stuff.

Stayfree4

In a matter of minutes the evidence was clear.  Almost shocking really!

The Stayfree Ultra Thin pad absorbed faster, more effectively and was drier to the touch then either of the competitors.  It also kept all the liquid almost exactly where I placed it!

Stayfree5

Add this to the fact that the Flexible Design is inspired by high performance athletic fabrics and my choice was clear.  Stayfree was the clear winner providing exceptional protection and comfort. My conclusion; no more just random selection at the grocery store for me, from this point forward Stayfree Ultra Thin pads will be my number one choice.

Follow the link, and take the Stayfree Challenge today!

Disclosure:  I am an Ambassador for Stayfree and the PantyParty As part of my affiliation with this group I may receive products, perks and exclusive opportunities. The opinions on this blog are my own.

Comments

Haha “Penny from the Big Bang Theory.” I can’t believe how significant the difference between the pads are!

2. You nailed it! I’ve never put this much thought into which product I buy. Thanks for doing the work for us!

I had to laugh at the Penny comment, that was to funny, but I never bother to look or anything else either I just grabbed the first thing I see, your challenge was an eye opener and I will have to check them out!

So glad this challenge opened your eyes! I knew I couldn’t be the only one who just grabbed when I shopped. I bet you notice that Stayfree package the next time you run down the aisle 🙂

4. This is awesome!! I have to try them!!

5. Heidi C. says:

So cool! It must have been so much fun seeing the products in action :)!

It really was cool to see the products in action. We should know about the produts we are using right?

I float between Always & Stayfree. I loved watchin the test! Thank you

7. Who knew there was such a difference!

8. This is so great to see from a person and not on a commercial. I am constantly seeing these examples on tv but never thought anything of it . Thanks for taking the challenge!

You are welcome!! I was hesitant to do the test at first, but am now so glad I did! The results speak for themselves!

9. Linda Klages says:

good to know – also love the Big Bang Theory 🙂

10. kristen visser says:

wow the difference is unbelievable! i will keep this in mind after i have baby 🙂

Guess pretty boxes no longer win…lol…time to pay closer attention to the product! Who knew there was such a difference!

12. things have come a long way from belts!

13. im surprised at the difference in brands.. i will definitely look more closely in the feminine aisle

14. MrDisco says:

good luck with the challenge

15. Okay, I was raised in the thou shall not speak of such things and hide all products “monthly” related. I have to say you’ve peaked my interest and shy little me will try the challenge! Thanks for being so open and sincere with this post, as you do in every other. Kudos!

16. Stephanie says:

LOL I have to admit that in my house the word period was never uttered without significant blushing attached! Now as the Mama I am really trying to be “cool” about all these things and let me tell you, having the “Stayfree” challenge set up on my kitchen table is a good way to start a conversation!

17. Cassey C says:

I love Stayfree, I have seen this demonstration at my local mall before.

18. mongupp (@mongupp) says:

Ok Stay free it will be from now on!

19. Just what I wanted to see first thing in the morning. lol

20. Michaella Smith says:

Can’t wait to take the #StayfreeChallenge

21. Wing Lai says:

Interesting demonstration, its shocking indeed!

I want to try this challenge it looks quite interesting to do..lol

23. interesting