When Did This Happen? WW

When did this teeny ballerina…

BalletBeginings

…turn into this fierce and dedicated ballerina?

2014Ballet

Ouf. My heart.  Someone stop the clock!

I hope you enjoyed this “almost” Wordless Wednesday!  Please leave a comment below and don’t forget to link up your Wordless Wednesday’s in the linky below.

Comments

1. Haha–congrats to you both. And think about all the great things on the horizon!

2. It’s mind-boggling isn’t it? My oldest daughter is about to graduate high school. Sigh….

3. And she’s a beauty in both of them! :)

They grow up w/a quickness. I’ve got two grown and out of the house already, and I’m still wondering how that happened so darn fast.

Oh wow. I wonder what the “now” photo will be in a few years.

5. Stunning! It happens so very fast.

6. Those pictures are priceless. What a cutie pie and gorgeous ballerina!

such a gorgeous girl!!

8. What lovely photos It’s amazing how fast kids grow, fab photos :-)

9. They grow so quickly! She is beautiful!

10. She is beautiful!

11. She is so pretty! They do grow up so fast!

12. And you have every reason to be proud.

13. Aw, lovely shots. She’s beautiful!

14. You can’t look away for a second because when you look back you will have missed a life time. This Child is beautiful and has maintained her beauty as she grew up. It is wonderful for her to have something to be committed to … many life lessons there. Beautiful post …

Andrea @ From the Sol

15. Congrats. It does go by fast.

16. oh my!! What a beauty!!! such poise…..and she looks just like her mama!!

17. Cheryl Grandy says:

Beautiful pictures! They do grow up, don’t they! Wonderful memories and memories-in-the-making.

Love the photos!!! Takes my breath away when I have those moments when reality sets in..and I see how much they’ve grown, changed…..

thanks for the linkys!

They grow up so fast, wish I had more pictures of my girls

20. Heidi C. says:

Your little girl has become a real beauty. Just gorgeous!

21. Julie F says:

You blink and they are adults! She is a beautiful young lady!

22. Michelle says:

Both of these pictures are gorgeous,why does time go so fast? I wish I could slow it down…

time flies way too fast. my oldest has been on her own for a yr now, thank goodness my youngest who just graduated univ is going to college in the fall and is living at home. Im not ready to be an empty nester.