Sports Mama! WW

Three cities, four days, two very proud parents.

WWBallet

WWVolleyball

WWCheer

Yes, some awards and medals were won, and a few tears were shed, but most importantly, memories were made.  Now we catch our breath until the next event, thankful for incredible coaches and healthy happy girls.

I hope you enjoyed this very late and “almost” Wordless Wednesday, please leave a comment below and don’t forget to link up your Wordless Wednesday’s in the linky below. I will be sure to return the favour!

Comments

Great pictures! Hope you get some time to catch your breath before the next round. At least your girls keep you busy..lol!!

2. Very cool! 🙂 You must have a great camera, which I need to invest in before the star of football season.

Oh I do have a great camera! It’s a Canon and I love her…um I mean it! One of the best investments we ever made. #notsponsored!

3. Thats so awesome! Everyone is busy with their won discipline. Thanks for sharing wonderful photos =) #WW

Thanks so for the kind words and for stopping by! It’s so great to see your kids excel at something they love 🙂

4. Busy, productive, and making great memories too. Hurrah for you guys!!

All great pics!

5. I bet it was a lot of fun.

6. I would be proud too!

You have so much to be proud of with your beauties!!!! Now Mom gets a few mins to ‘breathe’ hehe.. thank you for the linky!

Thank you for stopping by!!! (and yes, I will take advantage of these bragable moments, I mean, I drove them to all those practices right? LOL)

8. Oh fun! I enjoyed watching my girls in volleyball, cheer, and basketball -now it’s the grandkids and they’ve added tennis to the volleyball, cheer and basketball. Double fun 🙂 Thanks for a delightful visit and enjoy all these special moments -as the song goes, “These are the moments we’ll remember!”

You are so right! I know when day I will look back with fondness at these crazy days…actually I already am! Thanks for stopping by and sharing your special moments!

9. Cool shots! Congrats on the awards and medals! Way to go! 🙂

10. Now that is a very busy weekend!!

11. Natalie Rea says:

Great pics! Your life looks a lot like mine 🙂

There is a special kind of bond between us busy Sports Mama’s! Hope you are getting through this busy season okay!!

12. Beautiful…..memories last forever!

I feel so blessed to have this time with them! I hope they look back at these days with great fondness!

13. Heidi C. says:

Looks like a lot of fun was had! I wonder if my girls would like to get into cheer…

14. Looks like you have talented daughters. Congrats on their achievements.

15. Congrats to them . Looks like they really enjoy it,

16. It is great to see your kids excel at something they love. I agree wholeheartedly. I am also looking forward to a bit of time to slow down. Things get so busy with school and sports and work. I am tired. Whew! We have the same crazy number of events I think but thankfully right now we don’t have to do a lot of out of town competition. I am glad my kids do a lot of things that enrich their lives. Is there more than one touring competitive cheer group in London or no? Do you have a girl named Kim on the team? From HH?

17. Wow all the traveling but so worth it! Very awesome!

great pictures, happy to hear awards and medals were won, sounds like they did an amazing job, and lots of fun which is the main thing!!

19. Awesome! Sounds like a very hectic time, but very rewarding for the girls.
    Cheers.

You must be so proud of your girls and they of themselves!

21. Congrats to your daughter and her team. They must all be beaming.

22. Awesome work! Really proud of you and your girls. Keep ’em coming!

23. How fun. (and busy) I loved it when my girls played volleyball so much. (Look at the AIR your girl is getting!) I hope you get a breather for a while.
    XO