Kissed By A Mime: WW

You never forget your first trip to Paris.

You never forget your first kiss.

And you never forget the first time you are kissed by a Mime!

ParisKissedbyaMime

A fond Paris memory:  SassyHubby and I eventually dodged that Mime, wiped the very sticky white make-up off my face and caught our breath in anticipation of the 284 step climb to the top of the Arc de Triomphe.  The view was breath taking, everything I dreamed it would be.  Daydreams of Paris are never a waste of time, and now Iโ€™m plotting, dreaming and counting the days until I can show this incredible city to my beautiful girls.

Hope you enjoyed this combined Travel Tuesday and Almost Wordless Wednesday!

Please feel free to comment and link up below, I will be sure to return the favour!

Comments

1. That is super cool! I have never seen a mine in real life.

2. Beautiful pictures! ๐Ÿ™‚

3. It looks like you had a lot of fun out there! Beautiful photos! Enjoy the rest of your day.

4. Fab photos LOL @ wiped the very sticky white make-up off my face

Have a tanfastic week ahead ๐Ÿ™‚

5. I would so love to visit Paris, the architecture is very intriguing to me, not to mention the other attractions. Thanks too for stopping by this week, hope to see you next week. Karren

We were in Paris for 9 days and still didn’t see everything, there is beauty around every corner! Thanks for popping by!

6. Wow…sounds like you had a fabulous trip! I love Paris. ๐Ÿ™‚

7. It’s going on three years, can you believe that! When are we going back?????

Deb!
      It has been too long! Whenever I am having a bad day I can count on daydreams of Paris to make it better. I really want to take my girls while they still think it’s cool to travel with their parents ๐Ÿ™‚ Soon my friend, soon!

• I have a great niece who really wants to go and would love to take her someday. She is graduating H.S. this year. She has been in French all four years and this year she was the only student, one on one with the teacher. It would be great to have her along on a trip to Paris.

8. That sounds like an amazing trip!

9. cute

10. nice photos…

nasty mime..lol Love the pictures, and it sounds like you had a wonderful time, Paris the city of love

12. Looks so much fun! I want to see Paris!

13. Nope, could never forget Paris… but cannot claim to have been kissed by a Frenchy mime artist!!!! That is a groovy tale to take home! ๐Ÿ™‚

I feel like I need to go back to get some Frenchy mime action now ๐Ÿ˜‰

14. I will only travel to Paris in my dreams. What an experience you had.

15. The view is gorgeous. We only got pictures of it from afar. I think it’s a good excuse to go back, right? ๐Ÿ™‚

16. I would LOVE to go to Paris one day… It’s definitely on my bucket list! Great pictures!

I had such an amazing time in Paris I have put it on my bucket list twice ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for popping by!

Great pictures & memories! I have never been over to anywhere in Europe, maybe one day!

Paris was my very first trip to Europe and since then I have been dreaming about how to get back!

question……. was there any “smooth” sound? lol! .. What a beautiful time that must’ve been and an amazing experience! Thank you for the links & the contributors too!

LOL No! Sneaky little guy came right up behind me. The laughing and pointing crowd should have given him away! Thanks for stopping by today!

19. Cute! I don’t think a mime would dare to kiss me with Ogre around, thank goodness. ;D

20. Stephanie says:

๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks so much for stopping by today!

21. I want to go to Paris! =)

22. I’ve only been to Paris once, and it was many years ago. I want to take my daughter to Paris in a couple years–a special trip for must the two of us.

I must admit, I do not remember my first kiss. I’ll just say it was my husband, how’s that???!!!

23. Wow, I did not know mimes were so friendly, hah! Looks like an amazing trip though, I’d love to go to France someday!

my daughter went to Paris in grade 11 she didnt enjoy it but she has alot of allergies and she said the cigarette smoke was unbearable

25. Gorgeous! I hope to visit Paris some day! Kissed by a mime – definitely a unique experience!

26. Susan T. says:

When I visited Paris I didn’t see any mimes but a guy in the subway did ask me to pet his rat. (He actually did have a rat by the way lol!)

27. Now that is quite a memory! Not sure it is one I want thoughโ€ฆ

28. haha Quite the memory indeed! ๐Ÿ™‚ Some of those ‘I cant believe that just happened!” moments are often the best stories after!

I love your collage! I have never been but I am itching to go!

30. never have I seen a mime in real life This would be cool.I have always wanted to go to Paris

31. Virginia R says:

Sounds like a fun day. I also have not seen a mime in real life.

32. did the kiss from the mime make a noise ๐Ÿ˜› I would love to go to Paris with my hubby, someday….

33. Heidi C. says:

I have to admit I find mimes a little creepy but I suppose I could tolerate them in the beautiful surroundings of Paris :)!

34. Linda Klages says:

not on my to-do list in Paris but………..

35. Melinda says:

I want to visit Paris with my BF… I need to work on convincing him that we have to do that soon! Btw, awesome makeup look thanks to the mime ๐Ÿ˜›

36. Amy Lovell says:

Thats awesome! Great pictures

37. Jay Miller says:

What a great memory!

38. Elizabeth Matthiesen says:

I went to Paris a few years ago to meet my daughter’s parents-in-law to be. I had a wonderful time and was shown around Paris, a beautiful city with marvellous architecture. I didn’t go up the top of the the Arc de Triomphe though and I didn’t get kissed by a mime either. ๐Ÿ™‚