Hunting For Sweets: WW

On a recent trip to Toronto I took time out for a slow and easy dinner with an old friend.  The slow pace didn’t last when that old friend presented a challenge; to track down a shop in Toronto rumoured to make the very best macaroons this side of Paris.  Hmm did I want to end my night alone in a hotel room with a big box of macaroons all to myself?  Yes, yes I did!  Challenge accepted!!

Thanks to Google maps, our trusty phones and one less then pleasant smelling cab driver we found  Logo  and never looked back!

WWMacaroonHunt

The verdict; I should have purchased two boxes!!

I hope you enjoyed this week’s “almost” Wordless Wednesday, please leave a comment below and don’t forget to link up your Wordless Wednesday’s in the linky below. I will be sure to return the favour!

Comments

1. Yummy! Those cookies look divine!

2. Heidi C. says:

Such pretty I would love to watch them being made!

3. So many pretty colours and flavours! How did you ever choose?

4. Now there is a wordless WED that gets my stomach a grumbling.

5. Love the colors of the Macroons. So what did you get in the end?

6. I love the colors in your photos! When my daughter, Samantha, turned 13 last year, she got a beautiful box of macaroons from my mom-in-law. It’s her favorite cookie.

7. Yuumy colors and I am sure that they are yummy in real life too!

8. LOL, I would have made a trip back for that second box 😉

9. Oh the Sweets will pull us in everytime! I’d love to find that place.

10. Ooooh! i do love a macaroon they look lovely…go on go get that second box and while your out you can get the cab driver some nice Eau De Toilette LOL

11. Karren Haller says:

I see these kind of macaroons in magazines, blogs but never have found them to buy, they look wonderful!

12. Love the gorgeous colors of those cookies. They’re always so bright!

Mmmmm just like eating the rainbow, they look so vibrant and divine and can’t forget yummy!!

14. I love all of the pretty colors!

15. Love the colors! I could kick myself for not having any macaroons in Paris. To this day I still haven’t tasted one!

16. Oh, delicious shots! Thanks for sharing! 🙂

OH yummy! My daughter just recently moved to Toronto I’ll have to check out this heavenly shop next time I’m there!

18. i love my sweets.

I am definitely going to have to seek this place out next time we are in Toronto!!! They look so good!

20. Oh jeez. I am in love solely from the photo :)) I am sure they tasted as good as they look

21. I’m attracted to all the vibrant colors!

That store looks so appealing!! I am not such a big fan of macaroons but this would be a great place to pick up gifts.

23. Haven’t been to this place for macarons yet, going to check it out!

24. These look so good.

25. Karlene says:

Oh man, these look fantastic!!

26. Melanie D says:

Um, how do I not know about this place? Why am I eating my daily cupcake when I could be enjoying some macaroons? So many hidden bakery’s here in Toronto!

27. Amy Lovell says:

ive never seen cookies in all different colours before, look delicious!

28. Melinda says:

Looks delicious. Have yet to try macaroons, will have to see if I can check it out when I am in Toronto

29. BobbiJo Pentney says:

The colours are so appetizing.

30. Treen Goodwin says:

wow what a cool place love all the colors .. that’s a different kinds store , nice to see tho 🙂 and everything looks delish 🙂

31. Elizabeth Matthiesen says:

These macaroons certainly are beautiful, sounds like they tasted fantastic too. 🙂

32. Elizabeth Matthiesen says:

Right now I’m confused, I checked out macaroons on Wiki and they look completely different. Could it be that these are macarons the photo on Wiki looks so much like the store you were in?

33. kathy downey says:

I do love a macaroon and these sure look delicious,to be honest i’s a sucker for anything sweet!