The End Is Near ~ WW

Driving my daughter to Cheer, enjoying the fleeting sunshine, I was practically forced to slam on my brakes.  Someone had gotten their snowman on, and it was worth a double take…

TheEndIsNear

Can you read the snowman’s message?  It reads “The End Is Near.”

One can hope dear snowman, one can hope.

I hope you enjoyed this week’s “almost” Wordless Wednesday, please leave a comment below and don’t forget to link up your Wordless Wednesday’s in the linky below! I will be sure to return the favour!

Comments

1. loucheryl says:

LOVE IT! This snowman better be right. I’m getting pretty pissed off with this Winter not ending quicker. I’m sooooooo done!

2. Brandee H says:

That is too cute!! I am hoping that its true! This winter feels like it is never going to end!!!

3. Well, ok then! LOL.

4. It is melting! Soon it will be gone.

5. That is just too funny! I felt that the end has been near for years now, but, by golly, it never has! ha!

6. How funny.
    Thanks for visiting and linking up.

7. That snowman looks so sad..

8. I don’t think we had enough snow for a melting snowman! I bet you’re done with the snow, though!

9. Ha–great one! Thanks for suffering the brakes skids necessary to capture that.

10. Love it, nice to see someone has a great sense of humour 🙂

11. Ahh! I wish we got that much snow!

12. Lol!

We’re in the middle of a heat wave here, ourselves. If only we can average out the temperatures!

Thanks for visiting and linking up!

13. Normally I might find that a little sad, but not so much this year!

14. Hey, what took so long?… 😉

15. Oh God I hope that snowman is right. I was bummed when I woke up to temps. in the 20ies here in MA this morning. BUT – Supposed to be in the 50ies on Thursday!!!

16. Hahah, that one I believe. 🙂

17. Aww bless, we had no snow this year either, so no snowmen for us…

18. He looks very pale, is he OK? Oh, he’s a snowman!

19. Geez I hope the end is near. This has been the longest winter ever!

20. I can’t read the sign, but that is hilarious! Have a terrific day.

21. LOL looks a rather important snowman too 🙂

lol that’s so cute!

Doesn’t look like the end is very near today!

23. aquariann says:

Cute idea! I hope spring kicks winter weather to the curb tomorrow instead of letting it linger.

24. Oh, I really hope the end is near … or it may be the end of me! This has been a long winter!

25. Hahaha, love it! I can’t wait for warmer weather!

26. I’m holding him to it – it’s official – I am DONE with winter.

27. That’s very clever – I like people with a sense of humor about their snowmen.

28. Ha – very clever.
    mine would be holding a sign that says “here until April”
    we actually are having a snowfall right now.

29. hahaha – what a wonderful – ooops – sad, sad idea… 😉

30. Haha very clever! I’m sorry Mr. Snowman but I am so ready for the spring and summer!

31. Poor snowman! Definitely worth the double take.

32. Oh, well that would make anyones day. Love it!!!!

33. I’m so jealous that you can see the grass in this picture!!!

LOL…I really hope the end is near! I am so done with winter this year!

Im so ready for it to be over. I think spring’s slipped on ice when it was supppose to sprung lol

36. So cute! And yes, I think the end is near too! One last big snowfall probably and then maybe that will be it! 🙂

LOL, love that snowman! Living in Victoria, I honestly can’t imagine the winter weather that everyone else in the country has been enduring!

38. die snowman die

love it!! sure hope the end is near, sick and tired of all this snow already!

40. Poor Mr Snowman – soon he will be just a fleeting memory!

Haha that’s so clever! Fingers crossed for the end.

42. kristen visser says:

haha i love this!!! and im hoping the snowman is right!!!

43. I cant wait until the snow melts here.. Not even a sign of spring yet..

44. Heidi C. says:

Could they let the Weather Network know this because they are predicting a huge snowstorm for us again this week. Sigh.

45. My front and back yard look nothing like that… there is mountains of snow everywhere, still! Here’s hoping by the end of this week, we start seeing some of the snow melt!

46. I was so hoping that the snowman was right! Where is Spring? I went walking today for the first time in months in my runners …only for it to snow again and the wind was bitterly cold!
    But, there was sunshine and it is still bright daylight at 7pm.

47. Hah! That’s a laugh, where is spring??!!

48. not near here.

49. I so hope this snowman is right or else I’m coming at him with my blow torch!! LOL

50. louise l says:

I im soooo ready for spring

51. BobbiJo Pentney says:

The snow is melting and now I can see everything my dog was into over the winter.

52. not quite yet, almost

Sadly not quite… it was mid 20s yesterday but some snow expected tomorrow… almost there!!

54. That should be long gone by now, hopefully.