I have been struggling with a post for about three days. I start it, get distracted and stop. I start it, lose focus and stop. I start it, well you get the idea. It is just not happening. So here is a list of ten things I’m doing instead of getting that post done. In other words, I am never going to hit that deadline.
1) Check the MLS listing’s for any fabulous houses in the area for my sister to buy. It’s important to be helpful.
2) Troll the internet for puppies. I have fallen in love more times this week then I care to admit. I have no excuse for this. None. I just love puppies and miss my dog.
3) Call the last five girlfriends who called me. Hey, it’s rude not to return phone calls.
4) Floss my teeth. Healthy teeth are important, and I’m all kinds of afraid of the Dentist.
5) Bake cookies.
6) Throw in a load of laundry so I will fell like I accomplished something today,
7) Make a list of everything I have to get done. (because that is super productive)
8) Scratch a couple of things off above mentioned list, so I feel better about me.
9) Check Facebook, twitter, and Instagram. Hey, social media is my job. Justify!
10) Complain about how much work I have to do.
Huh. Maybe if I just sat and focused for an hour I could just knock that stupid post out and not be so stressed, but then…… there wouldn’t be cookies.
Long live the Queen.