Frozen Getaway! WW

This March Break instead of taking off to the beaches in the sunny south, we headed to a fabulous cottage.

Our view out our front window was nothing short of stunning.

IMG_1722

The beach, was not the one we were used to.

IMG_1716

Even though there was no sandcastle building, swimming or tanning on the beach, when our mini vacation was over, I just wasn’t ready to leave.  Already counting the days until our next family getaway.

IMG_1727

I hope you enjoyed this week’s “almost” Wordless Wednesday, please leave a comment below and don’t forget to link up your Wordless Wednesday’s in the linky below! I will be sure to return the favour!

Comments

1. loucheryl says:

Love the photo of the Muskoka chairs deep in the snow.

2. I once had a dog who loved to swim at a beach like that in the winter.

Wow! That is so beautiful! Being from Victoria, I yearn to go on some kind of real winter holiday! Thanks for sharing!

4. «Louis» thanks you for linking with his Wordless Wednesday.

5. It looks cold but very beautiful!

6. Cool shots! Thanks for sharing!

7. It is so pretty! Just because it’s not sunny and sandy doesn’t make up unpretty! I love the snow.

8. no.more.snow!!!

9. Well that’s the perfect picture w/the chairs. Pretty sure that could win a contest somewhere. 🙂

10. Very pretty and relaxing

11. Very pretty pics. Proof that mini-vacations can be fun with snow outside too.

12. Heidi C. says:

It is the freedom that comes when you are away anywhere that is so relaxing!

13. It’s a nice change from the beach! Spending time at a cottage is a great family vacay!

14. Jo-Anne Pfoh says:

this just looks so very relaxing

15. Erinn Lishman says:

Beautiful, even with this snow!

Great pictures and I am glad you enjoyed your little giveaway! But please next time let there be sand, water & sun – I am so done with winter!!

17. Beautiful, but NO MORE SNOW!!! You’ve gotta be done with it up there too!!

18. Must agree beautiful photos snow always makes good scenery photos don’t they 🙂

Have a tanfastic end of week 😉

19. These photos are stunning. Looks like a beautiful place for a little getaway!

From the photos, it looks so tranquil. I hope you are enjoying the break!

21. Brrrrr…..but gorgeous. So glad you had some nice family time. XO

22. Silvia D says:

beautiful! so peaceful !

sad we still look out window and see the white stuff.

A getaway is still a getaway! So glad most of that white stuff is gone now.