Easton Town Center: WW

Road trip!

Last weekend we loaded up the car and headed out to yet another Cheer Competition.  This time to Columbus Ohio.  We stayed just about 20 minutes from the city right next to Easton Town Center and took advantage of this incredible shopping area.  An eclectic mix of restaurants,  retail stores, movie theatres and even a Trader Joe’s (a big deal to this Canadian).  We spent a couple of hours each day wandering the beautiful streets, popping in and out of shops, indulging in expensive chocolates and treats, and even making time to try a couple of fun restaurants.

EastonOhio

The area was a shoppers dream, and apparently the phone booths were uber cool!

EASTON

Memories made, decadent treats found, and at one point we even saw the sun peek out from behind the clouds!  A great way to spend a weekend with my girl!  Already looking forward to our trip back next year!

I hope you enjoyed this week’s “almost” Wordless Wednesday, please leave a comment below and don’t forget to link up your Wordless Wednesday’s in the linky below! I will be sure to return the favour!

Comments

1. All the lights are so cool! You just don’t see phone booths around much anymore.

2. This is so awesome! Now I want to go shopping!

3. A.Smith says:

Wow your photos are gorgeous!!

4. What a pretty town center! I hope the cheer competition went well!

5. I got so excited when you said Easton town center. I am from Easton, Massachusetts, but I guess there is more than one Easton out there 🙂

6. That’s our neck of the woods! Glad you had fun 🙂

7. I’ve been through Columbus half a dozen times (drive through to get to another town) and had no idea it held this charm. Maybe I’ll have to stop next time. 🙂

Glad you had a good time with your daughter.

8. So amazing! I love the lights!

9. Wow! It looks like such a fun time. I love places like that. Have a great Wednesday and thanks for the linky!

10. loucheryl says:

What a WONDERFUL shopping centre! I would LOVE to visit there!

11. That looks like a fun place to explore. Love the phone booth and I love my Trader Joe’s!

12. Who doesn’t love a good hustling, bustling shopping area???

Looks great, might have to add it to the list of places to take a road trip to!

Looks like a gorgeous spot to stay, shop and eat! I love a good road trip!

15. mrdisco says:

i would totally hit up the shoes shops while I was there

16. I keep hearing about Trader Joes…have never been…is it a must-see?!

17. Well that is breathtaking!

Terea from NanaHood

18. How beautiful! The phone booths are replica’s of the ones in London (ala Dr. Who). This shopping center is so clean and nice. Wish ours were like this.

19. Brandee H says:

Looks so pretty! That is a nice shopping area!! Ive never been to a Trader Joes.

20. Leigh-Ann Murphy says:

Love the old telephone booth! great photos =)

How long is the drive? My partner and I love road trips and take at least one every year, and I hadn’t considered Columbus before.

22. Wow, it still looks like it’s Christmas there, with all the lights! Lovely!

23. Heidi C. says:

What a unique town center!

24. Erinn Lishman says:

Looks like fun! Love the phone booths!

How beautiful!! Thank you so much for the linky!

26. mrdisco says:

those are some fun photos!

27. Looks like you guys had a good time!

28. Danielle F. says:

I love Trader Joe’s and go there all the time. Great pictures.

29. That looks like so much fun!

30. It looks amazing! I’ve never been there but hopefully someday I will get to visit. I love visiting new cities and taking in all the local culture.

my oldest was on an elite cheerleading team in London when she was in grade 11 I never went to the states competitions they always had a lot of fun though.

32. I am originally from Ohio, just half hour drive south of Columbus (now live with my Canadian hubby here in Ontario for over 8 yrs) I have been to the Easton Centre several times and always loved going there during the Christmas Holidays. So much to see and soooo very pretty with all the lights and such. Good food too! I would love to go back there again and maybe if I get there during the Holidays to visit my family, I will have to take a special trip there for my hubby to see and shop.!!
    Great place to see and visit for anyone who has not been there.

Looks like you had a wonderful time. I sort of miss seeing the light decorations on trees…almost!

amazing photos, looks like a scene from a movie, it seems like a lovely place to go to

I love coming back to this one, so beautiful!!

36. Treen Goodwin says:

wow looks amazing , beautiful place … what great pics thanks for sharing 🙂

37. Elizabeth Matthiesen says:

What a great place this is, it even has horse drawn carriages, wonderful.