Where To Eat At Beaches Negril!

One of the very best parts about going away on vacation, not having to cook!  What makes the not cooking even better?  Staying at a beautiful place with a huge variety of restaurants to make everyone in your party happy, happy, happy!

BeachesBuildings

Beaches Resorts Negril is an award winning all-inclusive resort in Jamaica, that offers seven restaurants right on property, one buffet and six sit downs ranging from breezy beach front pizza joints to loud and fun Japanese.  Here is my quick rundown of all your beautiful choices:

The Mill

BeachesMill

The Mill is a large buffet-style restaurant over looking the main pool.  It’s open and airy and during our visit quickly became our go to for a very quick bite to eat.

BeachesMill3BeachesMill4

The staff were warm and welcoming and the food was hot, flavourful and ready when we were!  Choices were fantastic.  Breakfast offered everything one could want from eggs, to salmon, to cold cereal.  Coffee, juices and made to order smoothies were also available.  Dinners varied each day and always  included some kid friendly comfort food for the kids.  Great for picky eaters.

Dinos

BeachesDinos

Enjoy some pizza on the beach, or do what we did and get take out!  Is there anything better then a swim in the ocean, a quick game of beach volleyball and then grabbing a pizza to indulge in back in your very own suite?  I don’t think so!  I should also mention this wood fire oven pizza made to order was delicious!

Arizona’s

IMG_1194BeachesArizonas2

Right next to the Pirates Water Park Arizonas is the perfect place to stop for a quick lunch.  This restaurant offers Tex Mex fare in a laid back atmosphere.  Featuring hotdogs, burgers and fries at the lunch hour, and nachos, quesadillas, and fajitas in the evening it is guaranteed to be a family favourite.

Kimonos

BeachesKimonosBeachesKimonos3

Kimonos is one of restaurant on property which requires reservations.  Seated at authentic Teppanyaki tables, my girls and I were treated to an Asian inspired meal which started with soup and proceeded to wow us with rice, beef, and seafood.  The best part, the entire meal was cooked by our very own charismatic chef right before our eyes.  This fiery meal is best described as dinner and a show!

Stewfish

BeachesStewfish

Recommended to us by the staff at Beaches as their fave pick!  Stop by here for some authentic Jamaican cuisine.  When the staff tells you to eat there, you should listen!  Besides, dinner beachside, you can’t beat that!

The Venetian

BeachesVenitian

Featuring Italian food and catering to the whole family.  I am truly sad we couldn’t squeeze a meal in here, the food looks and sounds exquisite!  Please note reservations are recommended.

BBQ Park

Walk up, so quick and so yummy!  A great place to grab some chicken fingers or that much needed burger and fries to get you through the day.  Dear daughters and I agreed even the fries taste better in Jamaica!

Cafe de Paris

A Parisian style patisserie where I both started and ended my day.  It is truly as wonderful as it sounds, offering latte’s and biscotti for adults and home made ice cream for the little one’s.  Perfection.

BeachesParis3BeachesParis5

Sweeties Ice Cream Counter

BeachesSweeties

The self serve snack bar of a little person’s dreams!  Offering an assortment of soft serve ice-cream and some amazingly addictive freshly baked cookies.  Just perfect after a few runs down the water slide, or to grab as you head back to your room!

There is something for everyone and every palate at Beaches Negril, my only problem, I didn’t have enough days to try it all!  For more information on Beaches Resorts, visit their website at www.beaches.com

*Disclosure: Thanks to Beaches Resorts for paying for my travel expenses to accommodate this review.  As always, all thoughts, statements and opinions are my own.

Comments

1. It is always nice not to have to cook. These places look so good and are making me hungry.

2. Oh I would make a standing reservation at that ice cream bar 😉

3. I don’t cook, anyway, but those restaurants looks amazing! I’d love to visit Jamaica.

• Did I mention with the non cooking there were no dishes either? Now if you tell me that you don’t have to do dishes either I am going to have to ask you your secret!

Oh my, I think I would come home with an extra 10 pounds with all those choices!

5. If I ever find myself down there, I will take you up on your suggestions fo’ sho!!

6. OMG…I would LIVE at Sweeties if I could during a vacation there. My son would go nutso for the self serve ice cream!!!

7. It is nice getting out, and not having to cook. I do have to say that my food allergies are getting harder to deal with. That makes eating out difficult, but I usually just make exceptions when we’re on vacay.

8. Wow, now that looks like a dream place!

9. jessica chan says:

i can dream =p

Wow, you go to some of the most awesome and WARM places Stephanie 🙂

Wow, this place looks amazing! I’d be happy with a sandwich on that beach lol I’m going to pass this post on to my youngest daughter who is currently looking for somewhere to travel too this spring!

12. kelly young says:

looks beautiful i want to go away some place nice like this

13. The Cafe de Paris looks so great – yummy!! 🙂

14. Rachel Cartucci says:

so nice….in my dreams I could go there…lovely! I want to go away for a few days….maybe this summer

15. seham merzib says:

looks great!

16. Valerie Darsigny says:

omg all those places look fabulous

17. Looks great ! Love to go

18. Wow reading this sniffling from being outside cleaning snow…I need a vacation.

19. Jo-Anne Pfoh says:

wow great post dang I hate the snow

20. I would love to go!!!!

21. Yes! One of my favourite parts about vacationing is trying new foods! I love the variety of restarants they have here!!

22. kristen visser says:

i will be dreaming of jamaica when i go to bed tonight! wow it looks so gorgeous! would love to go someday

23. Did they have any Bacon?

24. I LOVE to cook but hate the cleaning part and to get away from the winter blues would be awesome!

25. They are all so different too, fun

26. Jo-Anne Pfoh says:

wow you sure know how to hurt a girl, lol wonderful thanks for the posts

27. Food looks delicious

28. I think I need a vacation!

29. Would love to vacation here – thanks for sharing

30. Kimonos sounds like my kind of restaurant. I’ll keep these in mind if I ever go there.

31. These diners look amazing to eat out at on your vacation!

32. YUM! I love being spoiled on vacation and not having to cook for myself!

33. Now I really want to go to Jamaica! Looks like some amazing places to eat!

At this point I’d be happy with the view! So sick of winter, I need sun and fun now.

I would have packed on a zillion pounds if I was staying there, from the soft serve ice cream bar!

36. a holiday YUP no cooking no dishes and eat what you want when you want and how much you want Thats what a holiday is Good for you …I would so love to go on a holiday its been 25 years for me 🙁 but my reasons are totally worth not going

37. It looks like a fabulous place to stay and it’s cool when kids are thought of too. Thanks for linking on my weekend blog hop!

38. courtney b says:

gorgeous! can’t wait to go on a vacation and relax on the beach…

39. wow a lot of awesome places to eat and quite the variety at that too, don’t have to worry about starving there..lol, they all sounded very good and tasty..I would love to have my meal cooked for me at beach side, the sound of the ocean and the smells of great food just sounds like heaven to me

40. I so want to go to a Beaches resort and escape from cooking and other chores!! I long to go to Jamaica and your review inspires me to save for a family vacation there!

41. Wow! What a variety! At least, you could always find something you felt like eating!

42. I think STEWFISH looks nice. Would be nice to sit at tables in the sand. 🙂

43. Jo-Anne Pfoh says:

Kimonos sound superb thanks for the reveiw

44. This never ending winter is making me need another vacation NOW! Looks so lovely!

45. Tracie virgin says:

With four beautiful children I never leave the kitchen,getaways are always a pleasure!

46. lots of choices – fabulous

47. I loved being able to get a latte at Cafe de Paris at Beaches Negril each morning – and especially liked that it was included and not an extra charge! Emma loved Sweeties – I think she might have had one of those little ice cream cones in between each run down the water slide!

48. sarah miller says:

great info for us, we just got home from Sandals MoBay and want ot book Negril next time

49. Heather benoit says:

Looks amazing !!

50. Lisa Eligh says:

Dinos looks amazing!

51. Crystal D'Eri says:

Hmm. If I ever travel.i will be checking these places out.

52. Erinn Lishman says:

This resort looks amazing! Jealous… I love the pictures too- ready to give up the snow and go now!

53. Terri Baker says:

The Cafe de Paris looks awesome!

54. I would love to go to a beach in a warm climate right now…I’m stuck in cold weather w/ snow all around me.

55. Heather Rosen says:

Okay, now Jamaica’s on my to-do list!

56. Leigh-Ann Murphy says:

looks amazing, and not having to cook a bonus!

57. All I can say is wow. And I would love to try them all.

58. I’m a terrible cook lol this post is heaven!

59. angie smith says:

wow that looks incredible, sunny and fun and i’m so jealous!!

60. Eating with sand in your toes and the ocean lapping nearby…heavenly!

61. I love these concepts for eating. I like to make it they way I like it, and as much as I want.

62. These all look amazing! Would love to visit all of them 🙂

63. Holly Wright says:

I would absolutely love to go here! Thanks so much for the review!

64. Tammie Simwamu says:

I would love to be a travel bug!! I love to meet various people all over the world. Everything looks amazing!!

65. It looks absolutely amazing, I would love to go there for my vacation!

66. What a dream it would be to be able to go there with my husband. We never had a proper honeymoon. The food sounds great too!

67. The food and locale look and sound amazing. I wish I was on a beach right now.

68. great place with great food it looks like…..look into booking 🙂

69. Jo-Anne Pfoh says:

love beaches negril thanks for the idea

70. now I am dreaming of fajitas in Jamaica! great post.

71. Jane Hammill Gray says:

Great post and I managed to lose myself out of this 25 below start today in London Ontario thanks!!

72. What a great idea to have take out!! Especially when you dont want to leave the pool or the ocean. Sounds like so many great options. Something for everyone!!

73. Patty C says:

Jealous and dreaming of a beach right now. That beach, actually. Thanks for sharing – it all looks soooo yummy. Question though – how did you wear a bathing suit after Sweeties? 🙂

74. Looks amazing. So many wonderful options! A vacation there away from all this snow sounds REALLY good right now!

75. Brandee H says:

I would love to try Kimonos. Teppanyaki restaurants are so much fun!!

76. Tracie virgin says:

Omgoodness,I’ve never been anywhere,I just live vicariously through your reviews

77. Doris H. says:

I would love to try The Mill food someday. Sounds like a great place!

78. Jo-Anne Pfoh says:

I would love to try out dinos great post thanks

79. Katherine Moore says:

I have never been on an all inclusive with the family before but if I’m ever lucky enough to do so Beaches Resorts Negril looks heavenly. I LOVE food, so it’s exciting to hear that with the right planning you can have an amazing food experience on vacation. Thanks for all the wonderful tips and sharing this information with all of us.

80. Green Butterfly says:

The food all looks great. I wish I was on a beach right now instead of stuck in the cold.

81. Amy Heffernan says:

This place looks STUNNING!

82. Jo-Anne Pfoh says:

i have heard great things about the mill thanks for the post

83. KAREN DEGRAAF says:

ITS HARD FOR ME TO COOK WITH MY PAIN

84. I wish I was in a warm location right now by the beach. I am so jealous.

85. The Venetian looks great to me!!!

86. I love not having to cook. I try to get my husband to do it as much as possible.

87. I rather be at the beach than surrounded by all this snow 🙁

88. The pizza sounds inviting!

89. Jo-Anne Pfoh says:

I could sit here all day and look at these pictures lol

90. Wow, that Stewfish location photo looks so appealing to me. ALways good when staffers make fantastic recommendations.

91. So many good choices!!!!

92. The food looks and sounds amazing. I wish I was sunning beach side right about now.

93. Jen Conlin says:

Jamaica is my All time Favorite destination. You can’t beat the Food, Hospitality Music and Culture! Sigh…I wish I was there right now again…

94. Tracie virgin says:

Wow how I would love to go somewhere sunny But to not have to cook would be even nicer❤️

95. Love this post!!

96. Leah Helenschmidt says:

Sounds yum

97. that all seems so luxurious! I would be all over the ice cream bar

98. Must keep this page bookmarked for reference after the baby is born. Will need a nice weekend vacation!

99. Erin McSweeney says:

Wow very yummy I think I would spend all my time at Stewfish eating by the beach.

100. Sande B. says:

This has been a dream vacation for a long time. Good article. Now I want to go – again!

101. Ah vacation life! Looks lovely 🙂

102. Amy Heffernan says:

The BBQ would be my favorite! mmmm

103. ivy pluchinsky says:

wow looks like an amazing place

104. Thanks for the great review. We have been looking into a Jamaica vacation and this info has been very helpful.

105. Sarah Morris says:

I would love love LOVE to go to Negril!!I need a vacation!

106. Linda Benoit says:

With our never ending winter I would love to be on that beach right now!!

107. Erika Rowe says:

Everything looks so GREAT! Wow!!

108. Caryn Coates says:

I wish. Looks beautiful

109. Tracie virgin says:

I’m so envious❤️your such a lucky lady!

110. Jamaica is a great spot, eating is secondary! lol

111. I’ve always wanted to go to Jamaica

112. Amy Lovell says:

These restuarants look amazing. Would love to check them out

113. wow! I know someone who went on a vacation to Negril, and it was great! The food, too. I would love to visit Jamaica, and see Negril and eat pizza on the beach!