Sisters…

Yesterday I was lucky enough to find my sister had posted a little note like this…

Sisters

Sisters just seem to know when you need them the most.

stephanie_2646988690000

My heart is full and Iโ€™m so happy my girls know the love of a sister.

BirthdayPostIMG_8363

Please leave a comment and donโ€™t forget to link up your Wordless Wednesdayโ€™s in the linky below! I will be sure to return the favour!

Comments

1. I don’t have a sister but I am always telling my twin girls to remember and cherish the importance of each other in their lives!

My best friends growing up were twin sisters!! There is nothing more special then that relationship ๐Ÿ™‚

2. aww…

3. love the quote you have shared…..and nice pictures of great moments together

4. How wonderful that you have a great bond with your sister. I love my sisters dearly too.

I never had a sister. I grew up with an older bro and a younger one. Being an only girl has it’s advantages. having no sister felt like it sucked. In the end, I had 4 girls and 1 boy….seeing how my girls have been, fighting over everything from a pair of jeans to .. well.. everything. lol.

I still think I would’ve loved to have a sister..

6. Awe Sister’s are important and great. Mine took us through a pretty tough year. I am thankful for her.

I’m so glad you had a sister to help you through a tough time, there really is nothing like it.

Sisters are the best. Cue the awwwws to the pictures

So thankful for my sister, and I realized when I wrote this post, I need to take more pictures with my sister!

8. Awww I am so blessed to have a sister. I love my “millionare family” but I am always a little sad that my daughter misses out on the bond of a sister.

Ahh but your DD has something you and I wouldn’t’ have experienced, a brother! (and I hear they are kind of awesome too!)

9. There really is nothing like having and being a sister. I’m so glad my Girlies have each other and get to experience that.

10. Erinn Lishman says:

I have two awesome sisters, couldn’t live without them!

Great quote, I have 3 amazing sisters!

12. Beautiful……and blessed!

13. Always wanted a sister but only had a brother. Got a great sister-in-law though and that’s a blessing!
    Teresa from NanaHood.com

You are so lucky to have a sister in law in your life that you love! That is a blessing ๐Ÿ™‚

14. And a awww! from me too heheh!

15. What a cute pic or you and your sister. You are both totally gorgeous!

16. I honestly wished I had sisters! I agree with everything in that little note even though I don’t have any. I am very lucky to have a very good friend who is really like a sister to me though! x

You know when I was writing this I did also think of a couple of girlfriends in my life that area also like sisters. Sometimes we are lucky enough to get to pick up a few extra family members along the way!

17. I have a sister. It’s just the two of us. No brothers. We talk every day and I can’t get silly with anyone like her!

I think only sisters know our true stories. My sister is the only person I can really let me hair down with (well her, and my Hubby)

18. Such a sweet share from your sis!! Love seeing your smiling girls loving each other.
    XO

Amen! I am also one of the fortunate ones ๐Ÿ™‚

20. My sister is special too, and my daughters are very close with each other, just beautiful to see

21. wonderful pics and treasures to hold onto

22. Love it!

23. I don’t have a sister, but my cousin has also felt just as close. Lovely post ๐Ÿ™‚

I also have girlfriends who feel like sisters and I’m thankful for them every single day ๐Ÿ™‚

My little sister is, indeed, my best friend! Thanks for posting!

25. Those are some great photos

26. You both look so happy.. those pics remind me of my dearly sister who is now life far away from me.. miss her so bad ๐Ÿ™

27. Brandee H says:

Its always important to remember how blessed we are!!! I have a brother and my mom would always remind us how important it was to take care of and respect each other. Such a nice quote.

28. What a sweet post. Although my sister and I fought like cats and dogs growing up, we always had each other’s backs and always will ๐Ÿ™‚

29. Kayla Schmitke says:

I love the quote! I am lucky enough to have an amazing sister that I call my best friend! I must say your daughters are beautiful!

30. Great quote. Can’t wait to share it with my sister – thanks.

I am an only child and growing up that is one thing I missed the most was to have a sister, it makes me upset when my daughters fight and they say nasty things to each other I have to remind them that no matter what you’ll always have a best friend and that my dear is your sister, something I yearned for my whole life and I will never know what it’s like to have a sister