People Who Can Suck It

Rude.  I know, so rude.  Don’t care.  Today, I am putting it out there.  It’s the beginning of a new year and it’s time for a rant, you know, just to start the year off on the right foot!!  So here it is, the list of people on my $hit list.

You might be on my list if you:

*Park in the “Handicapped Only” parking and don’t belong there.

*Park like this guy during the Boxing week sales!

Parking

(In other news, why can’t all parking lots be like Costco parking lots?  I big puffy heart their oversized spaces.)

*If you gossip and call names, you are on my list.  Grow up already.

*Design clothes clearly meant for Barbie dolls instead of women.  On the list.

*Ring my doorbell at 9:30pm at night to sell me a coupon book?  If you can read said coupon book, you can read my “No Soliciting Sign”.

*Put sugar in my “Coffee with double cream.”  I know, first world problems, but the double cream is bad enough, I can’t be adding sugar in there.

*You are a Dentist.  Sorry, I’m just not that into you.

*Tailgaters.

*Close Talkers.

*People with chronic halitosis and will not accept my gift of free gum.  If you are offered gum shortly after a garlicky meal, it’s probably not someone just being generous, it’s probably a strong suggestion.

*Close Talkers with Chronic Halitosis?  I don’t even know where to start with you.

*Whoever is was who ate my Crunchie bar.  (note to self: hide chocolate better)

Ahh I feel better already.  Starting the new year off right with nothing on my chest and no worries in my heart.  This year I will not let the petty gossipers to me, will not weigh myself down with worry, or let petty troubles get in the way of enjoying every single day.  Have some rants to get off your chest?  Feel free to rant on!  Add them to my comments below!

Wishing  you all a happy, stress free and joy packed new year! xoxo

Comments

1. Excellent rant! My rant would be about cranky work people. Let’s just get work done without the drama!

2. Haha! Love this!

3. That is a great list, I could add, joggers and walkers who use the street and not the sidewalk.

Agreed!! Joggers on the street especially when the roads are slippery! They are just asking to get hit by a car. Grr

LOL love your rant, I agree with you on the parking, it doesn’t matter where you go you always have that one person. I myself do have a handicap sign and when I park in the spot, I can’t believe how many people have to come running up to my car to see if I do have a sign..is it because I am only 45 and not 80. No matter where you hide your chocolate they will always find it lol

I have to hope those people running to check to see if you have a handicap sign would also be the one’s the fastest to defend you when someone was taking up your spot 🙂
      And you’re right. Must find better spots for our chocolate!

Awesome rant!! I know the feeling, it’s good to get it out of your system 🙂 I totally agree with you on everything you say. Oh and when it comes to chocolate…there is no hiding them!!

How on earth can these little people find our chocolate stashes? LOL New resolution. Better chocolate hiding spots!

6. Gracious you make me laugh! Driving around with LB’s kids here, I noticed he’s particularly bad at parking my tank. His car is much smaller! He introduced My Girl to a the concept of tailgaters one night by turning on the light in the car and have her wave at the person tailgating them. She says it solved the problem, I think he’s lucky he didn’t get them both shot!

LOL I think you’re right!! There are some crazy people out there, that’s why I prefer to rant from behind my computer screen 🙂

7. Worst then the super crappy parker, is having to park right next to them… if they leave first, then ppl assume YOU’RE the terrible person & hate on you! I get more self conscious then I probably should about that fact! lol. Great list!

Oh I have had that happen!!! I drive an SUV so am so afraid of getting the blame for being the big bad parker!

8. Fabulous list. Let me add

* People who don’t use their blinkers
    * People who meander down the middle of the parking lot instead of off to the side
    * Rude & inconsiderate people of all types

I could go on and on!

Happy New Year!

9. Love your list and I agree 100%. Yes you have to hide the candy better. For me I wear +size clothes and they have the ugliest patterns which only make you stand out more in a crowd, also a lot of sleeveless or barely a sleeve, sorry my arms are fat too!

Yup, newest resolution, hide the candy better! Oh and those ugly patterns with no sleeves, they come in every size! LOL

10. Your rants are always funny!

The complaint about someone eating your chocolate reminds me of some chocolate that I currently have hidden. Why do we do that!? lol

Happy New Year to You and Your Family, Stephanie!

11. Ha, ha. Love this.

12. Loved your rant! I say “ditto”. In general, people do not care about other people. The person who parked their car incorrectly, was only concerned about getting dings in their car and not other people.

You are so right, and when I’m in a good mood I can just laugh this kind of stuff off, but when Mama’s angry the rant begins 🙂 LOL

13. stephanie says:

i love the pic!

14. I love these! 🙂

15. I just hate when people take up two parking spots. If you have to do that, you should park way out at the end of the lot.

And yes, the ignorers of my “No Soliciting” sign. Grrrr.

I know! Why can’t the “sport” parkers just go to the back of the lot? Crazy!
      And when the door bell rings and it’s a solicitor after dark, I have no problem telling them to take a hike!

16. I hate the people coming door to door to sell me shady products with their high pressure sales techniques

Isn’t amazing how people can come to your door and expect you to drop everything to listen to them? So rude.

17. Halitosis! I’m so there with you! But really I also blame the people who are close to them for not saying anything to them!

18. You hit many on my bad list as well, Stephanie. The constant complaining by some people really gets to me as well. I want to just yell at them, “How can you let this much of your life pass by and all the good you could of done, when instead you choose to immerse yourself in the negative?” Grr

I completely agree. Life is too short to spend wallowing in self -pity. Sometimes you just have to let the negative go, do the best you can do and smile 🙂

19. i love costco. their parking spots are an added bonus.

20. Oh, I couldn’t agree with you more.
    I really wish I had the b*lls to key some of those horrific parkers.
    Oye.

I have often wished I had the ability to ticket people who parked where there were not allowed, oh and those who texted while driving!

21. Winter and parking lots baffle me… I seriously cannot believe how people are clueless as to where to park because the lines are obscured by snow. The parking lot in the strip where my gym is turns into rows that are so close the distance between them is barely enough to fit a single car through.. and to back out of said spots? Lordie. Mix that in with the car that parks in the middle of the rows, because that makes sense… or how people push the “closest” spot limit – if you are parked on the sidewalk, it is probably not a parking spot. Ugh 🙂

Parked on the sidewalk? Oh my yes! That is a clear indication that you are NOT being a good citizen of the world!

22. Sonya Morris says:

People who park in handicapped parking w/o being handicapped tick me off more than anything since my daughter is partially paralyzed from Transverse Myelitis and walks with forearm crutches. Imagine walking with those across a parking lot while some idiot gets rock star parking!

Don’t you just wish as a citizen you were allowed to give those people tickets for parking where they are not allowed!! I hope your daughter has a year worth of worry free parking! Happy belated New Year!

23. I LOVE the Costco parking spots… you know, once I can find an empty spot to park in that is.

24. lol ! good rant ! Respecting personal space is good for all !

25. Eileen Richter says:

OH my gosh you reminded me of MY secret candy stash. What is WRONG with us? (Yep, abosLUTELY nothing!)

My rants: people who like to hear themselves talk. Ughh…small towns are full of them. And people who pretend to like others but clearly don’t. They come off fake so just say NO for crying out loud. Don’t say anything. And people at stores that have a line up of stuff and then RUN back for something or actually still SHOP after placing things on the counter. I mean, c’mon…let someone else in line then!
    And sorry, but I despise telemarketers and political ralliers. If I need something I know how to go online or to a store to buy it or sign up for it. And politics is very personal…I don’t need a door to door phone “marketer” to sway me. Let me pick the worst one for the job ALL. BY. MySELF! (my track record sucks…kind of like picking husbands was. 😛

Ahhhh!! The people who SHOP after they have all of their grocery’s on the belt! How have I never ranted about those people? It’s not like they are just grabbing some toilet paper from the aisle right beside you, it’s when they go to the back of the store to grab butter and milk! Eek! Thanks for adding to my rant 🙂

26. I can relate to those rants.

Love the rant and the list! I agree with them all. One rant I have is the people in the grocery store who feel that they get to go through the express check-out with more items than allowed! Yesterday a lady had 20+ items going through a lane with a max 8 item…what is up with that! But it doesn’t help that the store allows it!

I so agree with you!! Why don’t grocery stores enforce their own rules? I know the 8 items or less thing is not a law or anything, but seriously, can’t they ask these people who are clearly breaking the rules by shoving through an extra 20 or so items to take their shopping to a different cashier? “)

28. Christine Topley says:

Laughing here. Made my day!! There is oh so much more to rant about but if I started I’d never stop LOL

Well said lol and I agree with every one of your people who can suck it!

30. ppl who take handicapped parking without a valid permit are pretty awful

31. I still don’t find Costco parking spots to be large enough.

Salespeople who shamelessly lie to you and flatter you to make a sale.

Oh yes!! There is one store here in town that I won’t even shop in without a friend! The sales people can not be trusted. No matter what you put on, they tell you how GORGEOUS you look! LOL

33. I’m with you on everything! Especially the crunchie bar, you don’t mess with junk! Great post Stephanie, thanks for laugh with the pic x)

34. Thank you for the laugh! Everyone needs to have a good rant every once in a while!

35. Sandra Travis says:

EXCELLENT! This includes the DUMMIES who park on the line, almost door to door in parking lots! Maybe I’ll start carrying the Grand kids sidewalk chalk! Brilliant Idea!

36. LOVE your post but which Costco are you referring to with the HUGE parking spots? The one I go to has tiny little ones. I drive a Cavalier with 2 kids in the back and if an SUV parks beside me on either side at my Costco, I’m screwed to get my kids in the car. I can’t open my door wide enough to get my baby boy who is in his car seat into the adaptor.

I also PEEVE you want to add to your list….people who have NO kids, babies or who are not pregnant that park in the “parents with babies or expectant mothers parking”. That irritates me!