Fast Cars, Disney & A Happy Hubby ~WW

It’s an almost Wordless Wednesday flashback!

Have a man in your house that used to dream about becoming a race car driver?  Or a man like mine, who just adores cars and loves him a super fast set of wheels?  Then the Richard Petty Driving Experience at Walt Disney World is not to be missed!  This was my gift to SassyHubby just a couple of years ago and I couldn’t wipe the smile of his face for days.

SassyHubbyTestTrack

Confession:  Felt good to be the bestest wife ever.

Please leave a comment and don’t forget to link up your Wordless Wednesday’s in the linky below! I will be sure to return the favour!

Comments

1. I have to admit, that is pretty wife-of-the-year-award-worthy. Must have been a blast!

2. You hit a home run with that one! I bet he can’t wait to get back there one day.

3. What a brilliant gift heheh!

4. My dad did that and loved it too! It was fun to watch!

5. Great gift and idea! Who doesn’t like to drive fast? 🙂

6. so cool. i have seen them racing…and been to a few races….it has to be a thrill with your hands on the wheel….

7. I’ve known others who really enjoyed those driving schools. It can be a great gift to give.

8. What a great gift!!!! He DOES look happy. 🙂

This was one of those days we will never forget, plus Hubby looked kinda hot in his car racing outfit 🙂 LOL

9. ZOOM ZOOM!
    «Louis» would like this!

«Louis» thanks you for linking with his Wordless Wednesday

10. How fun! It’s great you got a good photo to!

11. High-five!

12. That looks like so much fun!!

13. I envy you being able to “rent” the husband-dream-come-true-experience. I had to buy it. Twice. Hence, the two motorcycles in my garage.

14. I do think that would be a fun experience!

It was an experience he will never forget! (plus then he had to get really creative when my birthday rolled around)

15. Wow – that sounds like quite a fun experience! Hope to make it to WDW soon!

16. Fun gift idea! You are a wonderful wife. 😀

17. Aahh, you such a good friend/wife…. love the pics!!

18. Very nice. That would be a great gift.

He loved it, and I loved giving it. It’s not every day your Hubby can play racecar driver with a real race car! LOL

19. What an awesome, thoughtful gift. He must have loved it! The look on his face says it all. 😉

20. Every year when we go to Disney World I tell my husband that I want to try this. One of these years I actually will!!

You really must try it!! My Hubby still lights up each and every time we talk about it. It is so much fun not only to do, but even to watch!

21. What a great gift. My husband would love that too.

What fun! Definitely a gift to remember 🙂

23. loucheryl says:

My hubby would love this!!!

He looks SO pleased!! Awesome gift idea!

What a wonderful gift!! While it would be hard to top it, it is definitely something he would remember forever 🙂

26. that would be an amazing experience