Chasing The Sun ~ WW

There may be no such thing as a perfect day, but there are perfect moments ……..and I am grateful for every single one of them.

BeachesMoment4BeachesMoment1

Chasing the setting sun at Beaches Resort in Negril Jamaica.  Ready to go back!

Please leave a comment and don’t forget to link up your Wordless Wednesday’s in the linky below! I will be sure to return the favour!

Comments

1. Oh my, took my breath away! Wish I were there! Blessings to you from Teresa at Nanahood.com

2. That first picture is perfection!!

3. So gorgeous!! I really hope I can get there one of these days!

4. I’ll take one of those moments on the beach, if you have one to spare.

5. Envious to say the least.

6. Stunning wish i was there now heheh!

Have a tanfastic week 😉

7. wow – that first picture is magnificent!!!

Love the first picture….it is definitely a keeper!! Would love to get away to anywhere warm right now!

9. Looks like paradise!!

10. That truly is paradise!

11. Beautiful photos. I don’t think my body could have ever done the first pose.

12. I would agree – those look like perfect moments in paradise!

13. Fantastic picture of sunset!!

14. Wow, gorgeous!!

15. Great shots. Beautiful sunrise!

16. Two pictures of pure bliss!

17. Your pics are perfect timing to cheer me up on this cold and ice filled day here. Go Jamaica!

18. Lovely captures!!!!

19. I don’t blame you a bit for being ready to go back!! Great pics!

20. What a gorgeous sunrise! I’d love to go back to Jamaica too! Their lazy but lively attitude fits me perfectly.

Lovely pictures. Watching sunsets and sunrises are magical and definitely a sight to behold.

22. That first picture is so gorgeous, Stephanie! I think you have to frame it. 🙂

23. Perfect! How wonderful to capture those amazing moments……

24. So beautiful Stephanie! They are {almost} as great of pictures as the ones of my pup Lenny 🙂

~sara

25. courtney b says:

that pic should be framed !:) its amazing.. hope you had a great wednesday!

26. I love the sunset and her lines are perfect!

You did capture some perfect moments there 🙂 As others have commented, I think the first photo is meant to be framed!

28. wow…that first pic is awesome…it looks like a perfect day…smiles.

29. Richard Hicks says:

What fantastic photos. Nothing beats a beautiful sunset!

30. Those wonderful photos make me want to go outside.

31. I love the artistic nature of the first photo. I don’t think I was ever that flexible.

32. great photo

33. Lovely pictures 🙂

34. I just love Jamaica! I would love to go back one day. Such beautiful photos.

35. Aileen Hamill says:

We just booked our trip to return to Jamaica! Your pictures remind me just how beautiful it is there:) can’t wait to go back!!!!

36. Beautiful pictures