Outside it is –21 degrees Celsius! This is too cold. It is bitter, windy and just plain drab. Hardly the kind of weather to put one in the festive mood. What helps? Knowing that in a mere 10 sleeps Santa Claus is coming to town, and between now and then there will be a lot of Holiday entertaining, guests dropping in to spread some Christmas cheer, and knowing that as each one does I will be able to share a sweet treat and a perfect cup of coffee. I’m giving myself a break this holiday season and thanks to the TASSIMO T47 all of my guests will be ridiculously impressed with a perfect cup of coffee to suit their tastes.
The pretty TASSIMO T47 comes in this gorgeous red, or of course black for the traditionalist and with it’s with its patented barcode technology and
fast brewing time you get a perfect beverage every single time.
In no time at all I can whip up something fun and fabulous like this:
Prep Time: 5 min. | Makes: 1 serving, 1 cup (250 mL)
What You Need
· 1 each Chocolate Syrup T Disc and Espresso T Disc from 1 pkg. (407 g) Tassimo Gevalia Peppermint Mocha
· 1 tbsp. whipped cream
· 1 tbsp. finely crushed candy canes
1. Prepare 1 Chocolate Syrup T Disc in mug or heatproof glass.
2. Use same mug to prepare 1 Espresso T Disc.
3. Top with remaining ingredients.
How to Make Peppermint-Coated Mug Rims:
Moisten rim of mug with wet paper towel, then dip rim in finely crushed candy canes on a sheet of waxed paper. Let stand, inverted, on waxed paper until ready to fill with beverage and serve.
For a festive twist, add a candy cane to filled mug; use as a stir stick.
Prepare using a crushed peppermint stick or hard peppermint candies tbsp. finely crushed candy canes
Easy and a real hit!!
The Features of this TASSIMO T47 need to be pointed out!
• The TASSIMO T47 features patented barcode technology which automatically adjusts water level, temperature and brew time to brew the perfect cup in
about a minute.
• There are a wide variety of beverage options including coffee, espresso, cappuccinos, lattes, Americano, hot chocolate and tea, plus the new holiday beverages Pumpkin Spice Latte and Peppermint Mocha.
• The T47 has a large water tank, easy to use brew chamber and a stainless steel drip tray that accommodates even the largest festive mug. Great for me because I require a HUGE cup of coffee each and every morning.
• Fully automatic one-button operation with an integrated LED user interface.
TASSIMO really is the perfect kitchen-helper this holiday season, and makes a great gift for the coffee lover in your house. TASSIMO T DISCs come in variety of brands including: NABOB, MAXWELL HOUSE, CADBURY, SECOND CUP®, Tim Hortons®,Tetley® and TWININGS®, as well as internationally renowned brands like GEVALIA and CARTE NOIRE, and is available in festive red at Target locations across Canada, and in black at major retailers including Canadian Tire, Walmart, Sears, Future Shop, The Bay, Home Outfitters and Bed Bath and Beyond (MSRP $199).
For more information on TASSIMO please be sure to visit TASSIMO.CA @tassimocanada /TASSIMOCanada /TassimoCdn
Would you like to be your own Barista this Holiday Season? One lucky reader of How To Survive Life In The Suburbs now has the chance to win their very own Tassimo T47 and a variety of T-Discs to go with it. A value well over $200.00!!
Please note: This giveaway is open to Canada only and we do not guarantee delivery before Christmas. Ends Monday December 23rd. Enter by using the rafflecopter form below. Good luck and Happy Holidays!