Winning At Halloween ~ #WW

This Halloween my SweetGirl took charge of her own costume and made it herself.  Not only did she rock out her Minon look, it’s also the only year she did NOT change her mind six times about what she wanted to be.  Who has two thumbs and is now winning at Halloween?  This girl!

MinonLove

Please leave a comment and don’t forget to link up your Wordless Wednesday’s in the linky below!

Comments

1. how could you not…what an adorable costume…i like the despicable me movies too…

2. Judy C (Cowan) says:

She did a great job! Love the costume!

3. She did an awesome job!!

4. She looks fantastic & LOL & those eyes.

Have a spookytastic week 😉

5. Oh my gosh , how cute is that!

6. Oh, those eyes! Those great big beautiful eyes!

7. Those goggles are AWEsomesauce!

8. She is very creative! Thanks for hosting.

9. The costume turned out great! And I now have long-hair envy…

10. Cheryl (@loucheryl) says:

OMG what an awesome Minion costume! Wonderful!

11. She’s the cutest Minion ever and very talented. She has skill!

12. In never heard of a minon, but my teen says your girl looks just like one and she’s really cute 🙂

13. I love the minions and love that costume. So creative! I hope she won some contest for most creative!

14. Awesome!

15. She did a great job and those glasses are rocking!

16. She really pulled it off….that is just awesome! LOVE IT!

17. She did a fabulous job! Looks really cute!

18. I love it when they make their own costumes!

19. She looks really cute, love the costume!

20. She did a really good job on it! What an adorable minion!

21. I love it! It’s like a Hipster Minion! So creative and cute. She did an awesome job.

22. Cute costume! She did a great job. I thought about being a minion so I’d have a reason to buy cool steampunk goggles, but time got away from me. ^.^

23. I like her costume & cool she made it herself!

Happy WW 🙂

24. That is a SUPER CUTE costume, she did a great job!

That is such an awesome costume. Awesome work!

26. Tammy Dalley says:

Haha that is so cute! I love it!

She made that herself?? That’s AMAZING.

28. joanna garcia says:

omg she made that herself?! how totally creative she is! i wonder how she made the eyes! super cute!

29. Teresa Honores says:

how unique! was she able to see out of those goggles? That is such a great costume! talented kid you have there!

30. Minions were a very costume choice this Halloween! She did an amazing job on hers!