Kiss Canada! Mwah!

You may have noticed that from time to time, I wax poetic about one of my favourite family friendly vacation spots, Florida!  Kissimmee to be exact!  For most of us Canadians it’s one super short flight, or a really long one night drive away!  We’ve done that drive a couple of times and survived to tell the tale!  It’s kind of the perfect place to escape to when you are looking for a warm, smart, fun trip for the entire family.  Sigh, I love vacations!

At this very moment a small group of some of my favourite Canadian Bloggers have just begun the #KissCanada adventure!  They will be whisked around Kissimmee Florida on a VIP Media Trip like no other!  These adventurous women will be shopping the outlet malls, touring the Chocolate Kingdom Factory, trying a Zip Line at Gatorland, enjoying a catered dinner courtesy of a private chef, having a VIP dinner at the Arabian Nights Dinner Show, and taking to the skies in a Hot Air Balloon Adventure!  Oh my gosh!  I don’t know if I could do that one!  Could you?

KissCanadaBalloon

*Picture courtesy of Orlando Balloon Adventures

I’ve been to Kissimmee many times and yet these are things I’ve never tried!  There seems to be an almost endless number of family friendly activities in Kissimmee.  From the quiet sun seeker, to the bargain shopper, to the thrill ride lover, you just don’t run out of fun!  On top of amazing things to do, are fabulous places to stay.  Where will my beautiful blogger friends be staying?  In the lap of luxury at a brand new Global Resort Home!  Located in a new area called Champions Gate and central to all the fun, this little beauty looks to be the perfect spot to relax, recharge and maybe even sleep a little!

KissCanadaHouse

Yep, this 8 bedroom, 5 Bathroom house has every amenity imaginable including it’s own pool and hot tub!   Love it!

I hope you will follow along as these Canadian Bloggers take on Kissimmee one activity at a time.  My guess, Florida won’t know what hit them!  All the fun can be found by following the lovely ladies on twitter ( @ChildMode @Candace_Dx @candicewalsh @UrbanMomsCa)  hashtag #KissCanada

*Disclosure:  Not sponsored, just a shout out to some very good friends who in the last 48 hours have proven to me that Bloggers are more than acquaintances and business partners we meet over the internet, they are true friends.   Enjoy yourselves ladies!  Miss you!

Comments

1. i miss florida.
    i live there once.

2. This looks like a great way to get to know the area and that house looks amazing! You can rent those?

• Yes!! Global Resort Homes has vacation properties in many communities in the Disney area. From smaller condos to huge homes you can share with family and friends it really is a unique way to stay and explore Kissimmee. I’ve done it a few times now and am more than happy to answer any questions should you have them 🙂

Sounds amazing, but I think it would take alot longer to drive there from Victoria lol

4. I am just a wee bit green with envy.

• It really did look like they had an amazing time!!! Did you catch all the action on twitter? They got to feed a 100 year old tortoise!!

5. Cheryl (@loucheryl) says:

Heck YES I would get in a Hot Air Balloon!!! Have fun and go for it!

• Haha I admire your conviction. I would like to think I could do it. I’m sure the peer pressure from fab friends would get me in that teeny little bucket and floating up into the sky 🙂

6. Judy C (Cowan) says:

I love Kissimmee! It has been several years since I have last been there and I think it is time to start planning a trip!!!

• Such a family friendly place to go with something to do for everyone! If you do plan a trip please let me know! I would love to hear all about it 🙂

7. I would love to visit Florida. What a beautiful place to stay.

8. Holly Messana says:

Awesome, we are just about to plan a trip to Kissimmee!!!

• Such a great area for a family getaway. We’ve been a few times now so do feel free to fire off any questions to me, I will help if I can!

9. Jenness Mills says:

Visited Kissimmee when I was a teenager and loved it. Time to take the hubbie and kids there

10. Tammy Dalley says:

Sounds fabulous, sounds like a great place to stay with the fam!

Kissimmee is really one of my favourite places to run away to with the family. It is just so easy! So much to do, and the weather is perfect 🙂 (I like the sun! LOL)

Thanks for letting us know! Those activities sounds like a blast. How many times have you and your family vacationed in Kissimmee?

Wow Kissimmee sounds amazing, sounds like I need to check it out sometime for future vacations

13. Looks like Kissimmee would be great to have a more relaxing family vacation and a change from all the running around to Disney World, Sea World etc., spend time as a family doing something different. I also think staying in a resort home with a family is ideal, this may make it more manageable when it comes to meals and space.

Staying in a vacation home really does change the pace of your stay! It’s kind of brilliant!
      Let me know if you ever have an questions about Global Resort Homes, I’d love to help!

14. sarah miller (Leanne Saunders) says:

I could definitely do all of it!!! That house is amazing, can you imagine taking your family and maybe your sisters family to Disney and staying there! We have always stayed onsite so end to miss out on a lot of other things kissimmee has to offer.

15. I have really been wanting to go to Florida for a while. What a lucky bunch of ladies and a beautiful house that they get to stay at!

16. Tiffany Joliat says:

What an amazing place to go!!

17. BobbiJo Pentney says:

Makes me wish to be someplace warm right now.

18. Sandy Trojansek says:

I love Kissimmee! One of my favorite places in Florida!!

19. Starr Greenwell says:

This is so beautiful, thanks for sharing. What a lovely place.

20. seham merzib says:

I love Kissimmee!

I’ve never been there, but it looks gorgeous. I’m sure a good time was had by all!

22. Only did a stop over in florida on my way to Hawaii Hot air balloon UGGG no way afraid of hights as I get older for some reason BUT looks amazing

23. loucheryl says:

I would love to get into a Hot Air Balloon with my 4 year old son. He would LOVE it.

24. the balloon picture is beautiful.