Goose Bump Alert! Follow Me To Florida!

Grace, Cody, Cheyanne, Sam, Elijah, Ryan, Rebekah, Tyler, David, Amisha, Reid and Asaiah.  Who are these people?  These are the names of 12 children.  The names of 12 little people that I have the honour of spending the next week with and I really couldn’t be more excited!

CMNChampions

"Every year Children’s Miracle Network nominates a “champion” from each Canadian member hospital to serve as the ambassador for the millions of children treated at our hospitals, and to highlight the vital work these children’s hospitals are… doing every day."

Today I begin a road trip like no other!! I n just a couple of hours I have the awesome privilege of joining 12 young Champions and their families from across Canada as they are treated like royalty, and whisked away to #Celebration13 in Orlando Florida.   At this moment we are currently loading up onto huge busses and making our way to the Toronto International Airport.  Cameras charged, and suitcases packed (some of us have suitcases over packed – go ahead and point your fingers at me).  We are ready to watch these incredible young people have the adventure of a lifetime.  Thanks to Walmart Canada, these families are already smiling and the journey has just begun!

ChampionsWalmart

Who know what lays ahead for these young Champions?  Imagine the stories they will be able to go home and tell their family and friends! I hope you will follow along with me for every goose bump worthy moment.  I will be chatting, tweeting and updating everyday on Instagram, Twitter and my Facebook page.  The hashtags are easy to remember #Champions13 #Celebration.  We will be celebrating these champions all week long.  Nothing would make me happier then to have you come along for the ride, tweet with me, comment on their photos, share their stories and cheer on our Champions! Chat soon, this is going to be…..amazing.

Comments

1. This is such a wonderful thing . Champions is the right word:) Have fun I know you will. Good luck to all the Champions. B

2. oh wow…that is an awesome thing…and what an great privledge as well to be able to go with them…those kids will be so excited….

The last few days have been a whirl wind! I know I am exhausted from the packed schedule and excitement, I don’t know how these little people are doing it. They continue to amaze me at every single turn 🙂 Tomorrow is Disney World and I almost can’t wait!

3. Judy C (Cowan) says:

What an amazing opportunity, can’t wait to hear about your experience. Good luck to all the champions!

Thank you so much! This has been an experience like no other. I am so blessed to meet and get to know these incredible families!

4. Oh I am so excited for you! Can’t wait to hear more about their adventure!

Thanks so much for following along! Tomorrow we head to Disney! I will be posting on twitter, Facebook and Instagram along the way and on my blog soon! 🙂

5. I’ve been following you on twitter!! LOVE this story!

6. Wow, how awesome for them! How amazing for you to get to spend time with those wonderful families! I can’t wait to read all about it!

7. Champions and hero’s! What a exciting time, memories that will last a lifetime.

8. Debbie S. says:

Wow! Inspiring to be with these Champions for sure! Thank you for sharing!

9. great!! thank you for sharing =D

10. What a great experience this is going to be! Can’t wait to follow along!

11. Just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed following you while you were in Florida with those amazing children and their families. I am so blessed to have not only healthy children, but grandchildren as well! What a wonderful thing that both Childrens Miracle Network and Walmart are doing to give these youngsters such wondeful memories. Thanks for letting me and others know all about it!

12. I’ll be following along! What a great experience and opportunity!!!!

13. Nena Sinclair says:

This will be something both you and the Champions will remember for a long time to come! I hope you have an amazing trip!

You know, you are so right. Many times over the course of those few days I thought that exact same thing. That trip to Disney is one I will never forget. Those are some incredible families.

14. Leah Barnard says:

What an awesome experience for you and for the CHAMPIONS!!!

15. Megan Bailey Barnecutt says:

Thanks for giving back! I am sure those kids will never forget their wonderful once-in-a-lifetime experience!

• It was my honour to tag along on this event, these kids deserve this trip and so much more! I’m thankful to Children’s Miracle Network and WalMart Canada who make trips like this possible for all these incredible families.

What a very cool experience! I look forward to hearing about it, and I hope you have a lovely time.

What an amazing experience! Good for you and Children’s Miracle Network 🙂

18. Rhonda W G. says:

Sounds like such an honor not to mention alot of fun!!!

• It really was such an honour, not just to meet these incredible children but also their entire families! This was a trip to Florida I will never forget 🙂

Trackbacks

1. […] trip away with this incredible group of children, the Champions from The Children’s Miracle Network, re-enforced this in a very big […]