Back Stage Baby!

Fellow fashion lovers!!  Do you know the name Kimberley Newport-Mimran?  Of course you do!  She’s the woman behind Canada’s iconic fashion brand Pink Tartan.  Well I have some ridiculously exciting news!  I am hitting the road again!!  I’ve been invited to be the fashion correspondent for Tide during Pink Tartan’s upcoming Spring fashion show and I leave next week! Squee!  (taps best blingy shoes together to see if this is real) Are you familiar with this line? It includes some fabulous, truly wearable and washable pieces.  It’s her washable collection!

PT WC Resort Gwen DressPT WC Keyhole Sweater Orange PT WC Tech Side Zip Pant in Navy

It will be a whirlwind trip in and out of Toronto where I will have the opportunity to check out Pink Tartan’s new washable collection from my very own front row seat at the Spring Fashion Show!  After the show I will have the opportunity to dash backstage to meet Kim herself and ask her all about her partnership with Tide, her new collection and of course being a mom while maintaining her sense of style.  I will be sure to try and snap a couple of pictures too!

I hope you will be able to join me on twitter as I take over their account!  All the fun can be found by following @Tide , @PINK_TARTAN, @PGInsider at 6:45pm on Monday October 21st!  I promise to get you the very best inside scoop on all the #TideFashion as #Washablewalkstherunway and do a little celebrity stalking too!

Hope to see you on line!

Comments

1. ha. you have received some of the most amazing experiences these last couple years…that is awesome…

2. How fun, Squee! I am a definite a wearable and washable kind of girl!

3. That sounds like so much fun!!!

What an amazing experience! Make sure to soak it all up and enjoy!!!

5. Cheryl (@loucheryl) says:

I just love Pink Tartan! You are so lucky. Have a BLAST!!!

6. That’s awesome! You’re going to have a blast! 🙂

7. So awesome, congrats – it will be so much fun! 🙂

8. Judy C (Cowan) says:

Congrats! Have fun and enjoy the experience!!!!

9. That’s so exciting! You are totally the woman for the job. 🙂

10. Too, too cool! It’ll be awesome, and what an amazing opportunity! See you soon!

11. Judy C (Cowan) says:

Hope all goes well for you today!!! Can’t wait to read about it!

12. Wow, did they ever get the perfect gal for the job! Go Girl!

Where can we plebs buy the clothes? Is it Holts only, or elsewhere?
    Would love to go and try some pieces on. I am a huge fan of hers.

XOXO

Thank you!! I had a blast with this job!
      You can find Pink Tartan at her flagship store in Yorkville as well as some select Bay Stores. After spending more time than I care to admit admiring her clothes on-line and now in person I can say without a shadow of a doubt that you would love all of her clothes! Quality pieces great for the busy Mama on the go, oh and that washable line, near perfection!

I have never noticed this store walking through Yorkville but I’ll have to make an effort to keep a look out and pop in so I can see what you are raving about!!