21 Days? #WW

Not that Iโ€™m counting, but in just about 21 days my little family is escaping in a big bad way.  We are leaving the suburbs behind and headed to a place where our biggest worry will be who has the sunblock, and which restaurant we want to try for dinner.

It looks a little something like thisโ€ฆ.

AzulBeachAerial_Overview

AzulPool

This little piece of paradise is the Azul Beach Hotel, by Karisma.  Itโ€™s a gourmet inclusive, boutique style hotel, only 20 minutes from the Cancun Airport and caters to families who really want to get away from it all, and be spoiled in the process.

AzulBeachBeds

Getting spoiled, family time?  We are up for the challenge!

Have you been to Mexico with your family?  What was your favourite thing to do?  This Mama needs to start making some plans!

Comments

1. Which suitcase would you like me to squeeze into?

2. Awesome….what a fantastic family vacation you have planned!!! Looking forward to keeping up with your adventures. It looks like a wonderful hotel!! We spent years vacationing in Puerto Vallarta and love everything Mexican. Our favourite thing to do….riding the local buses, strange as it may seem. That way we got to experience real Mexican culture….from chickens on the bus to Mexicans serenading us!

Love this idea and I never would have thought of it!! I want my girls to see some of the real Mexico so will have to add this to our list. Thanks for the tip!

3. wow. that looks amazing….
    i would be counting hours…ha

We are so excited to check out and review this resort! It truly looks family friendly. Will let you know ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Wowzers! I’ve never been, but it looks fabulous. Enjoy your time away!

5. Only in my dreams. The husband was in Mexico on business about a year ago but they didn’t stay anywhere as nice at this.

Ahh the one problem with business travel is you so often don’t get to pick your own accommodations ๐Ÿ™ I’m thrilled to be able to check out this property and hope you have the chance to explore Mexico soon!

6. That looks amazing! I’d be counting down, too!

I agree it looks stunning! With snow in the forecast I can’t wait to take some beach pictures of my very own!

7. It looks like heaven, have a wonderful time!

Thank you so much. It’s been kind of a rollercoaster of a week, so it’s so powerful to have something to look forward to ๐Ÿ™‚

8. Oh your poor thing sounds terrible:) B

LOL Yes, the sacrifice’s one must make in the quest to show their children the world. Hope you have a beautiful day!

9. WOW that’s so pretty! I’ve never stayed at a place that looks like that.

It’s been a long time since I’ve had a beach holiday. Can’t wait to explore! I don’t believe I’ve ever stayed in a place quite like this either and I know my kids haven’t ๐Ÿ™‚

10. Perfect pictures of a perfect place. If you’re in for something creepy, try the island of the dolls.

I will have to give Island of the Dolls a google! Not sure if it’s something my girls would be into, but my Hubby might ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for the suggestion!

11. Good for you! Hope you have a great time!
    Teresa aka NanaHood

12. If you’ve got an extra seat, I’m happy to keep it warm for you!!

13. Oh sigh!! I love Cancun. We had one of our best family trips ever there. It was such a great experience. Grand Parnassus is where we stayed. I adore Mexico because it is always a solid trip at a great price and family friendly to boot. Have a super trip and a safe one too. Let us know if that particular resort is worth it. I have decided/ committed to a major move. So our house is in total upheaval and husband reminds me daily – don’t count on travelling this year if we are buying a bigger house and getting another mortgage and then I see shots like this and go HMMMM….what was I thinking? But I am certainly taking recommendations anyways. They go right to my pinterest board aka the wish list.

I will absolutely be documenting every step of this trip! (both here and on twitter and Instagram) I’ve been to the Cancun area before on a couple of occasions but have never taken my children. This time around I was eager to review a Family friendly five star resort that caters to the entire family. The Azul Beach Resort seems to fit the bill perfectly! Will let you know what I think, because like you I always feel when it comes to vacation dollars, if there is a will, there’s a way!
      Good luck with your move!

14. I’ve been to Mexico a couple of times but not since having the kids. There have been a lot of scary stories from that country in the last few years.

Yes there have. but I do think we only hear the bad. I’ve been to this area a few times now with my Hubby and done lots of research so am feeling very safe and secure in our decision to take our babes to Azul Beach. Can’t wait to show them the resort, the beach the life that lives in the ocean, and some of the surrounding culture. The countdown is on ๐Ÿ™‚

15. I sure do envy you….

16. That looks amazing. I hope you have great weather for the trip!

17. I have never been to Mexico, I’ve head a number of good and bad things about it. I am sure you’ve done your research and that looks like a pretty swanky resort. Have tons of fun.

Sophia
    twentyfiveseasons.com

Loving the word swanky! I think that describes it perfectly ๐Ÿ™‚ Yes, research done and we are so excited to get down there and give Azul Beach a good look around!

Wow this place looks like a slice of Heaven on Earth! I’ve not been to Mexico, but one of my daughters goes quite regularly. She loves it there! Have fun!

My parents used to spend every winter in Mexico and know the area very well. It seems to be one of those places you can just fall in love with and go back to time and time again. Can’t wait until it’s time to go!

19. Paradise!!! Have so much fun!

Thank you so much Lena! Can’t wait to get down there and tell you all about it so you are all ready for when you go! ๐Ÿ™‚

20. aquariann says:

I’d be counting, too! You’re going to have an amazing time.

โ™ฅ aquariann
    Featured Photo: Lobster Mac & Cheese

21. How wonderful!!! We have not been to Mexico yet….but we do talk about it. I know you will have a lovely trip with your people!

So excited to get away with my people ๐Ÿ™‚ There really is nothing better than a beach vacay with your family, but then again you know that! My parents have spent a lot of time in Mexico and took us there when we were little one’s, so thrilled that now it is my turn ๐Ÿ™‚

22. Wow! You are headed to a wonderful place! Have a whale of a time. Thanks for hosting.

Thanks for popping by and linking up! Can’t wait to get to Azul Beach and dive into all they have to offer!

23. Judy C (Cowan) says:

Can I come too please? The resort looks amazing. Would love to go on a getaway but it is not going to be in the budget this year. Have an amazing time!

Imagine if we could all meet up at this beautiful place! Thanks for the best wishes, and hope you get your getaway soon ๐Ÿ™‚

24. Can I come? Please? Never been to Mexico…

25. Ooooooh! LUCKY lady!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Enjoy your trip and please take MANY photos to share with us unlucky folks stuck at home ๐Ÿ™‚

26. I don’t get jealous often, but I sure am now ๐Ÿ˜‰ Have fun!

27. This looks like heaven …you will have so much fun! ๐Ÿ™‚

28. This looks perfect! I’d be counting down the days too. Nothing better than a family vacation.

• I completely agree!! Life has gotten so busy and there is no better way to connect with your kids then to travel together. A road trip, a weekend away or a beach vacation. Nothing beats quality family time ๐Ÿ™‚

29. This looks like a little slice of Paradise! I am so envious of you! I hope you have a fabulous time!

30. Judy C (Cowan) says:

How many days now? It does look amazing and I am sure you will have a blast! I am still jealous…lol

31. We took my oldest daughter (8) to Mexico this past year, and she loved it. She was easy to please, she loved the swimming and food ๐Ÿ™‚ LOL

• Oh I haven’t even discussed the food with my girls yet!! Can’t wait to explore the food in Mexico with them ๐Ÿ™‚

What a wonderful trip, and perfect place to go to escape from the cold!

33. jessica chan says: