The 2014 Sierra vs. The River? #WordlessWednesday

Go ahead, turn up the volume and have a good laugh at me as I giggle tackle this little river in a rockin pick up truck and totally win!

Me against the river! #SierraWest

Thanks to @GMCCanada I had the chance to try out the brand new 2014 Sierra in a way I never thought I would.  Driving out of the city and into Cowboy Country!  Who knew pick up trucks could be this much fun?

I also hope you will pop over one post to read a LOT more about my incredible adventure to the Wild West here.

Happy almost Wordless Wednesday

Please leave me a comment and/or link up below!

Comments

1. How fun! Next time gun it through the water ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Heidi C. says:

Wow! What a “puddle”! At least you were in a vehicle that could handle driving through it!

It handled it with ease!! This creek was an amazing test for the pick up. As a city girl I would never have thought a vehicle could handle something like this, now I know a GM can!

3. Wowza – I never even would have attempted it.

I had to work up to it and now am so glad I did. Was such a blast tearing through that creek!

4. Oh girl come to the farm I could use the help and you will be racing through those puddles in no time:) B

It was such a gift to be able to escape the city for a while. The quiet was like nothing I have ever experienced!

5. LoL … that is so funny, did you get to cross more ‘rivers’?

That was the only river, but there were lots of hills, gravel roads and even some off roading. Not to mention some good old fashioned city driving!

6. Complimenti!!!
    Sei brava e coraggiosa nell’Autocross.
    Cordialmente, Edo

piesse. Alan Jackson – Summertime Blues

7. Oh my gosh! I don’t think I could have gone through with that!

Oh sure you could have!! I can see you now, music turned up and laughing just as hard as I was in that video!

8. This looked like fun – I would have gone again! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I was going to try again, but figured I better give the hubby a turn ๐Ÿ™‚

9. Ooooooh, (rhymes with shoe) that is rather scary for me. You said it was fun, so I’ll take your word for it. Thanks for hosting.

It really was fun, I swear!! LOL Thanks so much for popping by and leaving a sweet comment!

10. Women drivers rock. ๐Ÿ™‚

11. I would have been a wimp! You did great!

Thanks so much! I had a great time and if you listen closely you can actually here me say that I wanted to do it again! “) lol

12. Looks like a blast! Something I have never done but think it would be awesome to do. Maybe one day!

13. GO Stephanie! Our area just hosted its summer Monster Truck Rally. They would be smart to invite you next year…

LOL Ahhh that would be so much fun. Good grief could you imagine the video then!
      I read your comment out loud to my family; the response from my 14 year old daughter “If you get invited to a Monster Truck Rally AND are allowed to drive, PLEASE take me!”

14. Carolyn says:

AWESOME adventure and AWESOME truck. Perfect for ‘Stephanie’s Excellent Adventure’ ! Wish I could have driven through that!!

15. Susan T. says:

That is one of the joys of Alberta! And why we all drive trucks!

16. You are TOO Funny! Next thing we know, you’ll be riding a horse and roping steer!
    XO

17. HA! What a great video!! ๐Ÿ™‚ You are so cute!! ๐Ÿ˜€

haha that looks like a blast!!

19. I miss having a pickup truck ford F250 ranger xlt 4wdrive – it was fun! although I didn’t want it to get any scratches!!