Parking Fail–Wordless Wednesday

This found it’s way into my mailbox and I just had to share.

Why you should always keep chalk in your car…

Parking

I hope you will join me in my not so Wordless Wednesday.

Please leave me a comment and/or link up below!

Comments

1. Susan T. says:

Lol! That is exactly what I am thinking when I see someone do this. In their defense, maybe there were other cars that were parked crooked, forcing them to do the same. Then the other cars left. That has happened to me!

2. I pretty much WANT to keep chalk in my car (and have held a package in my hand in the store) for this exact reason…

Heheh.. I am pretty sure I’d be too chicken to actually DO it, but oh would I love to 🙂

3. oh but not a chalk fail at all…ha….

4. Too funny! I had someone do that to my car yesterday – They parked so close to my car and over their line I couldn’t get into put the infant car seat in my car!

5. Suzanne Smith says:

Epic – I love it. Chalk written down a s a buy item on my ‘to do” list!

6. nyahaha!! classic fail 🙂

7. That is hilarious. I’ve thought of having Post-It notes printed up that say, “Are you SERIOUS? You really think your car is a COMPACT?” for all the ginormous trucks that park in the compact spots and hang over the edge and sides.

8. Gotta get me some chalk!! Lots of assholes in my neck of the woods! LOL!

9. O this is brilliant! I love it!

10. What a jerk.

11. That is an awesome photo!!

12. oh my! this is awesome

13. PMSL that is hilarious 😉

Have a parktastic week

14. I bet that was a last straw at fighting temptation.

15. bwuahahahha I see those drivers all of the time. It’s hilarious when it’s a Buick. 😉

16. Clever chalk idea! The nerve of some people amazes me – I’d be so embarrassed to park my car in two spaces. :p

♥ aquariann
    Featured Photo: Fourth of July Fireworks

17. ok I’m horrible at parking – but certainly not THAT bad…EPIC PARKING FAIL

18. OMG…love it!

19. I hope the driver actually saw the note 😉 Great job. People like that totally deserve it.

20. Okay, Yes, I will remember to have chalk in my car for the next time I see this. I know right were it will be too (at my church) hahahahahahaha. Thanks for hosting!

21. LOL! This is so funny! Thanks for hosting and enjoy the rest of your Wednesday. I am now a Follower of your Blog.

22. Wow, that took some guts to do! Bravo to the one with the chalk!

23. Wow.
    I saw a guy park like that during Canada Day celebrations.
    Not cool.

24. I wonder if I could take that picture and have it put on post-its? I’d be too chicken to actually do the chalk…but slapping a post-it on a car? Not a problem!

Thanks – this totally made my day!

25. HA! Awesome pic! I was at the hospital the other day taking Little One in for a follow up post surgery and someone parked like that!!! I was shocked! At the hospital?! It totally screwed up everyone else’s parking jobs! I ended up having to park on the street. No fun!

26. Heidi C. says:

I know it’s probably wrong to laugh but I had to! I hate when people do that! Don’t they notice when they get out of their cars and if they do it on purpose, shame on them!

27. Love it!! Hilarious!

28. Love the ‘chalk’ idea!

29. LOL! Am buying chalk immediately!

30. What an a-hole. I love this….wish I’d thought of it!

31. I always hope that they had to park that way because of the cars around them.

32. angela m says:

haha that is so funny.

33. Isn’t that the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34. Ha! I need to start carrying chalk with me.

35. Bcteagirl says:

I have heard of people with really small cars parking them in. Heheheh..

36. Heather says:

I will go buy some chalk today!

37. Ha! I had one of those the other day at Williams! he took up 3 spots and some of another in front of him – incredibly inconsiderate! 🙁

38. LOL! That’s great! I’m going to need to get some sidewalk chalk – thanks for the laugh!

39. BobbiJo Pentney says:

Love it.

Heh. The best part is that that man/woman totally deserves it because the driver was completely aware of his inconsiderate parking job.

41. LOL! Think I need to carry some sidewalk chalk with me!!

42. Geeeee, why didn’t I think of that? Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed a good laugh!

43. I actually know someone who purposely parks like that. He says it reduces the risk of ‘door dings’ I am thinking good way to get your whole inconsiderate self dinged.