Getting Our Puppy Fix

There are few things that can bring a family closer together or bring you more joy then a brand new puppy.  Well, except a new puppy that’s not yours? (Can you hear the conviction in that statement?  I am sure we don’t need a puppy.  Yep, like 75% sure. )   Visiting a new pup provides all the joy of playing, loving and enjoying the puppy antics, and none of the pooper scooping, crying in the night and disgusting stain removal.

Meet Grandma and Grandpa’s new baby, the sweetest of chocolate labs.  We get to provide the love, play, then leave with our hearts full.  Puppy fix complete with none of the trouble.

PuppyLove

Today I am thankful for a weekend of cuteness overload.

I hope you will join me in my not so Wordless Wednesday.

Please leave me a comment and/or link up below!

Comments

1. Oh, my word! Is that puppy every adorable! My mother-in-law got a dog for Christmas and it’s always great to be able to pay a visit with the kids. Having a puppy, though, is like caring for a baby. LOTS of work!

2. OMG, that pup is adorable! I agree with you though; I love dogs but ownership is a lot of work and commitment. I’ll stick with visiting too.

3. OH….MY….he is the sweetest!!!

4. Even with those adorable puppy dog eyes looking at me, I’m still 100% sure that we don’t have time for a puppy! Fortunately, our Granny just got a new puppy too so my kids can get there puppy fix every now and then by visiting her.

It is so true that Puppies take up a ton of your time, love and energy! But ohhh those puppy eyes are so hard to resist!!
      Thanks for stopping by and commenting today, hope you get lots of traffic your way!

5. I am so loving that puppy! If I didn’t already have 3, I know I’d be on the hunt for one just like that one!

6. Cute little puppy. I understand the puppy love. Our daughter has a two month old puppy who has been with us a little over a month. He moves to Michigan in a couple of weeks. He makes for our second grand dog. Our other grand dog is visiting with us now, which makes four dogs running around our house.

7. I’m pretty sure no family with young children needs a new puppy. I know because we got a new puppy last October and it’s still a boat load of work! She is the sweetest little Australian Labradoodle- and thank goodness for her cuteness!!! It’s still so MUCH work! 🙂

LOL Oh I do understand what you mean!! There is a reason those puppies are so cute, it’s so you fall so deeply in love with them that you could never give them away! Best of luck until your puppy reaches Toddler hood!

8. AWW!!! Too cute!!! We get our puppy fix at my cousin’s. Her German Spitz, Isabella, is adorable!

9. Oh my goodness, so adorable.

10. That definitely is cuteness overload. Great puppy.

11. Aw, you’re totally right — cuteness without commitment. That’s the way to go. I think. 🙂 My son would disagree.

12. Oooooh that face….TOO cute.

13. We have often considered a puppy but have never made the plunge, maybe someday when the timing is right!

14. Awww, hurrah for grandparents who get puppies!! 🙂

15. I love watching them grow into those big paws 🙂

16. I love to see pets on WW every time. Always a great post if you include pets or other’s pets. hahahaha,

Thanks for linking up!!!!

17. How adorable! Those puppy eyes would melt anyone’s heart!

18. Well I still think you need one but this will certainly work in the meantime. Just look at that face. So darn cute!!!

I know you are a true dog lover like me!! I miss my pup so much, but am just not ready to get a new one to love. Not yet 🙂

19. What a cutie! I visit my parent’s pup all the time, too. ^.^

♥ aquariann
    Featured Photo: Barn Swallow Bird Nest

20. what a cutie!

21. Suzanne Smith says:

That is one good lookin’ puppy AND you don;t even have to take it out every 15 mins. nice.

22. Awww adorable!!

23. That is quite possible the most adorable face I’ve ever seen in the history of the world!!

24. Oh, he is adorable.

25. Sooo cute! May have to get another! 🙂

26. Oh yes, I may never want a puppy again!

27. Aww, very cute!

28. Mi dispiace, purtroppo i cani non mi piacciono. 🙁
    Cordialmente, Edo

29. Oh my goodness what a cutie!

30. I’m a sucker for dogs. I would have stuffed him in my purse and quietly slipped out with him 🙂

31. Oh, get a puppy. Better yet, go to the shelter. Come home with two.

32. Puppies are so sweet and fun….especially when they are not yours! LOL. What a doll.
    XO

Oh those eyes!!! She’s a cutie! Be careful Stephanie, I used to think like you until I spent TOO much time with someone else’s cute dog, and now I very much want one of my own — puppy antics and poop scooping and all!

34. Susan T. says:

Your kids must really like going to visit the grandparents! Getting spoiled and a puppy? Score!

35. We have two toy poodles so we get our fix everyday 🙂 Really cute Chocolate Lab!

36. Lovely puppies, remember tender moments when my two golden retriever was also puppies

adorable!