Revenge on the Rude Girl

Ever have an experience with someone that has you shaking your head for days later?  I had one of those a couple of weeks ago at a Taylor Swift concert.  Dear Hubby and I had surprised our girls with tickets to this concert, and our seats were nothing short of awesome.  17 rows from the front.  Woot!  No worries that my girls would be able to hear and see everything Ms. Swift had to offer.  Unless of course we happened to be sitting behind the rudest girl ever. What made this girl so hand shaking, anger inducing, almost perplexingly rude?  Not that she stood up and did her own version of dancing for the entire concert (we all did  that), but because she choose to stand ON HER CHAIR and shake her thing in our faces, completely blocking our view and the view of everyone else behind us.  Now I have to add there were signs everywhere stating “No Standing On Chairs” probably more for the safety factor then the rude factor, but still!  So what’s a Mama to do when a Rude Girl shakes her ass in front of her daughters and keeps them from enjoying their first concert.  She taps her on the shoulder and politely asks her to step off the chair, explaining that her daughters can’t see.  When she is met with a VERY RUDE GESTURE and the girl keeps shaking her ass without a care.  The Mama Bear moves her kids into the aisle so they can see, then tapes that rude child and posts her ugly ass dancing on the internet.

Perhaps I am the rude one now, or perhaps this is just karma.  Boo Ya.

Comments

1. Man, some people’s kids!!! Some people are just oblivious to what they are doing. I had that a school concert with rude comments coming from the row behind me (and they were comments directed to my daughter that was on stage in a dance concert, no less) I turned around and set them straight. MAN, they WERE silent the REST of the CONCERT.

Have an awesome day.

ps. Oh the pics of moi standing didn’t turn out, so I loaded the post with accessory photos. hahahaha

Isn’t amaizng how rude some people can be! These were not seats near the back, they were near the front! People for dozens of rows behind us couldn’t see.

Glad to hear you set your rude concert goers straight too. That Mama Bear in all of us is just not to be messed with!

2. haha yeah…too bad you did not get her name…send this viral to all her friends…oh yeah, ultimate revenge…smiles…but hey she got down….smiles…

She might have gotten down as my Hubby was getting a wee bit frustrated too. He is a lot bigger and scarier looking then me!

3. Karma has a way of evening things out. Good for you!

4. I would have been temped to smack her a hard one on that wiggling butt; but, I probably would have gotten an usher to get her down or out instead.

5. Hate those mean girls! Good call 🙂

6. Wow! So disrectful of that gal!

I am shocked that your polite request was met so rudely!

I’m glad to see it didn’t ruin your evening though 🙂

7. I’m so very sorry for that rude experience. 🙁 It really does make you wonder what kind of world we’re living in?

It does make you wonder what kind of world we are living in but, I turned it into a teachable moment for my kids and then helped karma along with this kinda inappropriate blog post! Lol. All even Steven now!

8. Don’t you just K A R M A!

9. Whoops sorry I ment o say love karma…

I totally knew what you meant! I also adore you for saying exactly what I was thinking! Karma baby!

10. The same thing kinda happened to us at an Eric Church concert (just me and hubby no kids)… There was a very drunk girl in front of us one seat over who kept standing on her chair and karma actually bit her in her ignorant butt because she ended up falling off her chair… The guy behind her caught her lucky for her.

11. Some people just raise their kids wrong!! I am so sick of mean chicks!!

I am too Vickie, I just have to rest in the knowledge that the nice girls out number the mean girls 🙂 xo

12. It’ sooo frustrating to deal with the rude people especially somewhere you went to have fun, like concert, movie theatre, or else.

13. Is it wrong to be kinda disappointed that you didn’t film her comedy dancing for longer? I mean, if you’re gonna be a rude girl you’d at least of thought she’d find a decent swagger first. Reminds me of my Mum’s ‘special’ moves at weddings 😉 What goes around comes around…

LOL My Hubby said the same thing!! Did you ever watch Seinfeld? I have to tell you, this girl was Elaine all the way! (opps there is that nasty girl side of me again)

14. Too funny! In this day and age, you’d think these kids would realize someone is lurking nearby with a camera!

15. oohhhh how rude!!! I just hate when things like that happen to spoil your perfect night

16. Concerts can be so irritating, for this very reason. I cannot stand rude people who don’t consider other people’s experiences. I would say I’m getting too old, but sweaty people coming out of mosh pits bumping into me bothered me even when I was a youngin’. 😉

17. Oh man, so rude! especially since you paid an arm and a leg for tics! I wanted to share my bosses experience… some ladies behing him and his daugher were talking really loudly about nasty stuff (dropping F-word, N-words, ect) and there were tons of kids around. So he turned around & asked them to stop… they dumped their DRINK on her (the daughers) HEAD! and then ran out out of the arena. Security didn’t see it on time, so they alled the cops & obviously by that time their was nothing they could do about it. Completely ruined an 8yr olds night out with her dad.

Oh my GOODNESS!!! My jaw actually dropped as I read this! Poor family, poor little girl! I know the actions of this rude girl bothered me more then it should of, so can not imagine how that family must have felt. Sigh, you have to hope Karma will get those mean girls!

18. Let’s just say that she’s quite lucky it was you behind her and not me. Pretty sure I would not have waited for karma to step in. LOL

19. Oh yuck! Sorry you had to go through that.

20. I took my kids to the Big Ticket Summer Concert last year and there were too young teens doing the same thing right in front of us, with their mother right next to them allowing them to do it. We moved to the aisle too. People can be jerks!

I know I shouldn’t continue to be amazed by how rude some people can be, but I am!! Sorry you had to deal with the same kind of thing!

21. Rude for sure. It’s too bad you couldn’t get in front of her for a few minutes so she could get a taste of it herself. I hope your girls had a great time though!

LOL Now why didn’t I think of that!! A little of THIS Mama shaking her thing in front of her; that would have straightened her right out!

22. It is sad that people don’t look around them and only think of themselves, sometimes we live in a very ‘me’ society. 🙁 I can see from the video she must have had a good vantage point just standing. Don’t understand why she would be so rude as to stand up blocking people’s view. Hope you were able to enjoy most of the concert – they looked like fabulous seats!

Haha way to get even 🙂 I’m glad she didn’t get the best of you, and that you all enjoyed the concert in spite of her!