Sometimes in life there are just some things you need to get off your chest. It’s good for the soul, for the heart, maybe even for your sanity? Here is my list of confessions from the Suburbs.
* I am exhausted, but I just can’t sleep.
* I wore the same pair of socks two days in a row.
* When I locked my car door in the grocery store parking lot yesterday I scared a couple of old ladies with the loud “beep beep” that damn alarm thing makes. I immediately apologized for startling them, but as I walked away, I might have giggled just a little.
* I had cookies for lunch yesterday. They were good.
* I got misty eyed when I dropped a piece of turkey on the floor and had to pick it up. I haven’t had to pick little scraps of food off the floor for more then 12 years; I miss my sweet dog.
* More cookies. Emotional eater much?
* Got checked out at the Tim Horton's by a man with hair more grey than black. I was wearing my glasses at the time. Suddenly not hating my glasses as much or the fact that apparently I now rock the senior citizen demographic. Related; I am old.
Sigh…that’s a little better. Go on now, fess up, what do you need to confess this week?