Have you seen this yet? This little number is the The Filtrete™ Water Station. A new revolutionary way to enjoy the convenience of a water bottle without the guilt that you are contributing to the world’s land fills, or the expense of traditional water bottles.
I was sent one of these sweet little systems to try for myself. It arrived at the perfect time, during the middle of a heat wave, so important to get that extra water into your children when it’s hot! My twelve year old daughter and I pulled it out of the box, read through the instructions and had the Filtrete™ Water Station set up in no time.
Over the next two weeks we put the system through the ringer. (Read my Daughters, Hubby and I put a record number of bottles of water through the system as we ran in and out of the house to the pool, baseball games, the park and just about every time we just wanted a nice cold drink) It is amazing how much more water you will drink when there is cold clean water waiting for you right in the fridge.
Some things I LOVE about this system:
–Convenience: These little bottles are handy, and always ready to go. They are also dishwasher friendly!
–Speed: Opps, don’t have a bottle of water to go and you have to leave now! No problem, you can filter a bottle of water in just moments.
–Environmentally Friendly: While using the Filtrete ™ Water System I did not buy one single plastic bottle of water. I’m saving the environment, and teaching my kids to be eco-friendly.
–Safe: It is BPA free.
From the Filtrete Site:
- The Water Station helps reduce sediments, chlorine and odor while improving the overall taste and clarity of tap water.
- The Filtrete fast-flow filtration technology filters water in just seconds, much faster than traditional filtering pitchers.
- Fill one, two, three, or all four bottles at a time. Avoid spills with the Water Station’s valves, which prevent leaks if all four bottles aren’t in place.
- The Water Station includes four reusable grab-and-go bottles that are BPA-free, dishwasher safe, and feature a leak-proof cap which hold 500 ml of water.
- Additional bottles can be purchased separately.
Reduce and Reuse:
- Choosing a reusable bottle eliminates the cost and waste of disposable water bottles.
- Filters last up to 100 gallons, or for about three months.
- The built-in Filter Change Indicator takes the guesswork out of changing the filter since it lets you know when it’s time for a replacement.
- The filter housing is recyclable #2 plastic, just like a typical milk jug.
In summary, I can honestly say the Filtrete™Water System is a great addition to our family kitchen. My only regret, that I didn’t ask for some extra water bottles! (don’t feel bad for me, extra bottles can be purchased to go with this system)
I’m very excited to announce that I have the privilege of giving away THREE Filtrete™ Water Systems! Woo Hoo!
Want to know how to win? Of course you do.
Here is how to enter. Canadians Only for this one!
Separate entries for each and an e-mail address please, you want more chances to win right?
Where could you see yourself dashing off to with a
Filtrete™ Water bottle?
Easy Extra Entries:
1) Follow me publicly, or tell me that you already do, that is an extra entry!
2) Follow Filtrete Water on Twitter.
3) Follow me SassyModernMom on twitter and give this awesome giveaway a tweet! Just one tweet total please. You may cut and paste :
Canadians! Win 1 of 3 Filtrete Water Systems @SassyModernMom! http://bit.ly/qJDNG3 Pls RT
4) Follow my facebook fan page. Please! Again, tell me that you do.
5) Leave a comment on one of my other posts. Come back and tell me which one:)
Contest will close Friday July 29th. The Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 72 hours to respond or new winners will be chosen.
Disclosure – I received a Filtrete Water System as a thank you for hosting this giveaway. The opinions on this blog are my own. Pictures courtesy of 3M.