Maybe it’s because I’m suffering from a raging case of PMS, but lately, a whole bunch of people have been Ticking Me Off!!
1) The Stuck Up Mama at the Kiss N’ Ride DROP OFF who PARKS her car. Hello? It is drop off only! Who do you think you are that you can mess up the works for the rest of the entire school by parking you snotty little self in the no parking zone creating a traffic jam equivalent to rush hour. MOVE already.
2) The self important man at the Starbucks drive thru ordering EIGHT coffee’s?? Seriously dude EIGHT? The rest of us are getting one or two! Park you car, go inside and place your order. You just know one of those eight coffee’s is going to get lost in translation through the crackly speaker anyway. Plus the drive-thru line is now out onto the road! I think there should be a max order of 4 allowed. Just Saying.
3) At the drive-thru line up at the bank. I believe it is courteous to do maybe one or perhaps two transactions. Dude, once you have monopolized the machine for 8 minutes it is time to move along. For reals.
4) 40 km per hr in a 60. Gas is on the right.
5) Baby it’s not just Oprah that thinks texting and driving is a bad idea. Here in Ontario it is the law. You swerving into my lane….especially when I have my kids in the car…makes me want to stick my head out the window like a dog and yell at you to GET OFF YOUR PHONE, YOU ARE NOT THAT IMPORTANT. (but I didn’t, I just shook my head)
Now that I look at my list, I think what I have going on is just a good old fashioned case of road rage. So if you see a blonde shaking her fist and screaming from inside her SUV, don’t worry it’s just another Suburban Mama who has had it already with the crappy drivers.