I picked up this fab Meme from the lovely Lisa/Party Mummy at Yummy Mummy Club.
I’m going to BlissdomCanada , I really want to make some strong connections before I go, so decided to play along!!
Here’s what to do:
a) Cut and paste the quiz onto your blog.
b) Delete my answers (after carefully studying and committing each to memory. What?).
c) Answer the questions (feel free to embellish and totally make stuff up. I do it all the time).
d) Tweet a few of the bloggers you’d love to get to know better and invite them to play along.
e) Leave a link to your blog with your quiz answers in the comment section below.
1. Did you attend Blogher10?
No . Sigh. Kicking myself!
2. Are you attending BlissdomCanada this fall?
Yes! Bought my ticket and booked my room. I don’t know if I remember how to sleep through the night uninterrupted.
3. When are you at your blogging best – a.m. or p.m.?
P.M. Late late at night when I should be sleeping.
4. How many blogs do you have? (Include the links)
Just one and I can barely keep up with that!
5. What technical skill would you like to learn to improve your blog?
I would love to know how to make my own button. You know just so I could say I could. I have no computer skills.
6. Do you prefer the sound of silence or does action abound while you blog?
I’m better with the silence. Or at least I think I would be….it’s been alone time. I am way too easily distracted by oh …everything!
7. Do you include the names of your family in your blog?
8. Do you post pictures or videos of your children?
Nope. Hmm although there are peeks of their hands, feet, legs!
9. What’s the grossest thing you’ve spilled on your keyboard?
Hmm. My dignity? More often though it’s carrot muffin and coffee with double cream.
10. Ever posted something you wrote while intoxicated?
Not that I remember.
11. Do you go back and edit old posts just because you can?
Usually I post it and let it go, but occasionally I will re-read something and find glaring or ridiculous spelling and grammatical errors. I must change those!
12. Have you ever suspected somebody took something you wrote and pawned it off as their own?
Umm no, not quite that popular:)
13. Does your spouse read your blog? What do they say about it?
My husband reads most of my posts, and he thinks I am all kinds of funny. Of course he has to think that, he sleeps with me.
14. What’s something cool/positive/unexpected for you, that has resulted directly from blogging?
I can honestly say that when I started to blog I had no idea I would start to make real connections with people from all over the world! That is a very cool gift.
15. Link to a post (or two) which demonstrate your writing style:
16. Name a blog(s) that makes you exclaim, “Damn! I wish I’d written that!”
Geesh..just two? That is hard! I will start with these, check every blog I follow for other fabulous reads.
Thanks for playing! See you at BlissdomCanada?
Hope some of you will play along!