Zoobies. Have you heard of them? Well my daughter has, and she has been aching to get her hands on one FOREVER. Zoobies are the cutest Zoo animals and they can transform from a plush stuffed animal, to a pillow, to a blanket! SO great for car rides and sleepovers! These super cool Zoobies are wonderfully squishy providing hours of fun cuddling time and are quite easy to transform thanks to a magic velcro strip holding the soft fleece blanket inside the body. Even my 8 year old can get the wonderfully soft blanket back inside her Zoobie all by herself. My favourite feature, the blanket can be detached for easy washing.
The lovely people from Stortz & Associates Inc sent me a Zoobie of our very own. My SweetGirl was beside herself with excitement. I’ll admit I was kind of kicking myself, I should have hidden that little baby away until her birthday next month! Check him out:
My SweetGirl loves this stuffed toy now named “Roger”. He has been loved, and cuddled and now has a place of honour in her bedroom. Zoobies have won numerous awards including the Green Parents’ List, the iParenting Media Award, and Best Bet 2008 by the Canadian Toy Testing Council. I can see why. The Zoobie is a winner!
Of course when you are checking out a great site like Stortz, you can’t stop after just browsing through just one section of toys! Take a look at this wonderful little Ducki.
He is called the Dano2 Ducki. Now my youngest daughter is 8 and I thought I might have a tough time reviewing a “rubber duck”, but she was eager to help! The information from Stortz bears repeating:
* PVC-free, FDA-compliant medical grade materials. Also BPA- and Phthalate-free.
* A hatch on the bottom that opens for cleaning and to allow it to air out at the end of each bath.
* 2 teething surfaces: the tail and the beak.
* Adorable, unique design by pop-art toymaker Daniel Monahan.
* 4 fun colors: Citrus, Raspberry, Caribbean, and Mint.
Little rubber ducks have come a long way! All this AND it is Dishwasher safe! Oh Dano2 Ducki where have you been for the last 10 years?
Finally. A YoYo. Not just any old yoyo, the world’s first bio-compostable yoyo! Seriously! It is from Weatware and they state their yoyo’s are compostable, so they leave no trace when disposed of properly. Great for kids, adults and the Earth! It is simple, clean and very cool.
My girls are having a great time with their new safe, unique and in one case eco-friendly toys, but why should they have all the fun. The very generous people of Stortz have offered to giveaway to one lucky reader one of everything I just boasted about!
That is over $60.00 worth of fabulous toys!
Here is how to win:
1. Take a look at some of the amazing product lines Stortz & Associates represents. Tell me, which line or toy do you think your child or someone special would enjoy?
Easy Extra Entries:
1. Follow me publicly on Google or tell me you already do
1. Vote for me here! Babble has me on their list. Woo Hoo. I’m at #7o right now. Just give me the thumbs up and then tell me that you did.
2. Follow me on Twitter @SassyModernMom or tell me that you already do, and give this giveaway a tweet. Leave your twitter name! You can tweet once every 24 hours. Just cut and paste:
WIN COOL Toys for the special little people in your life! Zoobies & Duckis & Yoyo’s Oh My! @SassyModernMom #GiveAway http://bit.ly/czxpcl
3. Give me a new Vote at “Top Mommy Blogger” by following this link:
Top Mommy Blogs. You can do this once a day all week, then come on back and tell me you did! Thanks!
4. Like me on my facebook page! Please. It’s right there on the sidebar!
Again, PLEASE…leave separate comments for each entry and make sure I can contact you!! Leave me a valid e-mail address!
Contest is open to residents of Canada and closes Friday Aug 6th.
The winner will be picked by Random.org and will have 72 hours to respond once they are contacted or a new winner will be drawn.
Disclosure: I was provided with the above mentioned products in order to give my own personal opinions on it. The opinions I have given are mine and may differ from others but were not influenced by the company or the product provided.
*photo credits to Stortz and How To Survive Life In The Suburbs!
*this contest is now closed